PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update some shelter passes to be more even?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Lapphire's AvatarLapphire
if it does get changed I think it would be better to do multiples of 5
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
Hey, Pokefarm has always been play your own way. I personally dislike having odd numbers in my # hatched so I hatch in sixes and just eat not having the bonus. That's my decision as a player. There is no "you should hunt this party size". Yeah, there's a bonus, and it's nice if you want to use it, but it's hardly obligatory. It can't be obligatory--that's just not how this game works. That being said, and back on topic, some of the shelter passes do have weird numbers (where'd 127 come from for star, anyway?) so I'd support rounding.
Krissi's AvatarKrissi
I agree with Crooly. While I (usually) hunt in multiples of 5, sometimes I fill my entire party of eggs (such as a Niet day or something where my eggs hatch so fast that extra EXP in the 6th slot doesn't matter much). I support this all the way.
0/300 0/300 0/300 0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Honestly, nonhunters will just see this as a few more free shelter grabs. So as long as none of the passes go down I don't think the average player is going to complain about it. I've never really cared how the amounts lined up, but like I said I'll support because it's essentailly free stuff.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
I support for a couple of personal reasons, absolutely despise odd numbers and refuse to put a single Pokémon in my party because they get ignored more with interactions, I have noticed. So I almost always hatch eggs in equal numbers. Besides more adoptions would be helpful, when I am an active and hatch three-four hundred eggs in a day.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Kaeneve's AvatarKaeneve
Support from me. The numbers seem odd currently and it does rustle my jimmies if a full party of eggs can't be achieved at the end of my limit.
Profile picture made by Hamfie on DeviantArt!
ktensei's Avatarktensei
I don't really care about having it in multiples of certain number, but I support because odd numbers drive me nuts.
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Since there is no consistency in how people hatch eggs, I feel that there's no reason not to leave the adoption limits as is. I mean, in regards to the discussion on how many people hatch while hunting, I've been doing four because I have my shiny and melanistic Durant in my party while searching for the albino that I somehow haven't gotten yet... one day...

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page