PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update some shelter passes to be more even?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
Currently, not all of the shelter passes have limits that are multiples of six while others do. I'm someone who likes to have a full party of eggs when I hunt and, as it stands now, I end up with five empty spaces when I hit my limit. This might just be something that only irks me personally, but just in case others agree, I want to suggest the following update. Current shelter pass limit -> Limit updated to be a multiple of six Shelter pass C - 6 (Base; No change) Shelter pass B - 14 -> 18 (+4) Shelter pass A - 24 (No change) Shelter pass S - 36 (No change) Shelter pass X - 85 -> 90 (+5) Shelter pass ★ - 127 -> 132 (+5) Pros: - All adoptions are evenly divisible by six and those who like to have full parties of eggs during hunts won't end up with empty party spaces as often. - Not a terribly substantial increase in adoptions, so it's not a huge load on dear sweet Sally. - More adopts per day without adding something new to the table, just updating what's already in place. Cons: - Not everyone reaches their limit every day so it's more of an update for those who actively play and hit that limit often. - Not everyone cares about even numbers or filling their party like this and won't have any use from it. - Having more adopts available might make Shazi's counter fill up faster and, as a result, that counter might need to be updated for balance.
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
(small correction; pass x gives 85 not 84. uwu) Otherwise it makes sense unless there's a better reason that the adoption numbers as they are. Support c:
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered

QUOTE originally posted by sunneliøn

(small correction; pass x gives 85 not 84. uwu) Otherwise it makes sense unless there's a better reason that the adoption numbers as they are. Support c:
LOL, thank you for catching that! |D I must've misread it going through the passes. The numbers are correct now~
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Most people who hunt hatch in multiples of 5, not 6, though...
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Not everyone does, though. I know a lot of people do 5, but I think just as many do 6.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
They should do five, you get an EXP boost for having a hatched one in your party. Bigger boost if you have multiple but that starts to cut into your hatching potential.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Adrian's AvatarAdrian

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Plenty of people also hunt in multiples of 4 as well, and a decent amount of people use the DayCare to adopt eggs for their hunt. Support, the numbers are a bit wacky and this would make them slightly smoother in terms of consistency.
avatar credit ♡ ★ my two lovely melans, lucius & andromeda ★
28/100 Nightmare Shrouds
19/100 Helix Orbs

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

They should do five, you get an EXP boost for having a hatched one in your party. Bigger boost if you have multiple but that starts to cut into your hatching potential.
I am aware of the boost, but I suppose it's just my preference not to hunt that way. |D Also (in further response to others) I'm not just appealing to hunting here, but continuity, too. It makes more sense for all the passes to be a multiple of six because most of them are already that way.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Technically, only half of them are multiples of six though :'^) So it's not quite a majority. It's true that everyone hunts differently- some with 6, some with 5, and some with 4, mostly. But, honestly, that just makes it all the more pointless for it to be in multiples of 6. I mean, I'm all for more adoptions, but it just doesn't make much sense to me.
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
I'm neutral, I'd prefer multiples of 5 personally if anything was being changed as I find numbers ending in 0 or 5 just looks much cleaner.
Other
• Current Type Race points: 0 •

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page