PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

YouTube videos

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
This thread will be kept locked, but I will post here whenever a new YouTube video is uploaded. That way, you can subscribe to this thread and get an on-site notification of videos being posted. That said, you should also go to the YouTube channel and subscribe too, and be sure to Like videos that you like and comment with any comments you have! All of this helps to support the channel :)

Playlists:

Niet Plays: Pokémon Y
Join me on my journey through Kalos in Pokémon Y! Discontinued - playing on PFQ Live! instead.
Rina's Battle Spot Adventures
Join Rina in her various experiences on the Battle Spot!
Rina's Battle tips
Rina covers rare and unusual Pokémon, and shows how they can be put to good use!
Niet vs. Rina
Niet and Rina face off every weekend with themed battles of all kinds. Suggest your own themes!
Video posts start below:
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: The link "/" appears to be invalid. on line 9

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[table] [tr] [th=1x2][img]http://img.youtube.com/vi/4MMupJbVvqw/default.jpg[/img][/th] [th][size=16][url=http://youtu.be/4MMupJbVvqw]PFQ intro[/url][/size][/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]Welcome to our YouTube channel! Be sure to subscribe for updates ;) PokéFarm Q: [url=/]http://pokefarm.org/[/url] Promo code for Mega Jumpluff: [redacted] See you soon![/td] [/tr] [/table]
Niet plays Pokémon Y Ep1: The journey begins!
Join me on my journey through Kalos in Pokémon Y!
Niet plays Pokémon Y Ep2: I am a Pyro
Fire... fire... BURN! Hahaha! ... ahem. Welcome back to my Pokémon Y playthrough! In this episode we travel through Santalune Forest and try to resist the urge to set it all on fire.
Niet plays Pokémon Y Ep3: Foxy grows up!
Today on Niet Plays Pokémon, I demonstrate my incompetence several more times. I'll get better at this, I promise! Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, please :)
Niet vs. Rina Ep1: BLU vs. RED
Rina and Niet begin their duelling adventure with Red versus Blue, a fitting start for Pokémon! Which colour will claim victory today?
Niet plays Pokémon Y Ep4: Blah blah and more blah
Bit of a longer episode today to try and make some more headway - while X and Y do have a much faster "getting into things" phase than past games, it's still long!
Rina's Battle Spot adventures #1: Mischievous Pachirisu
Here is the first episode of a series in which Rina takes on the Battle Spot, and tries out all sorts of fun and wacky Pokemon as she plays. In this first episode she takes on the double battle section, using the infamous Pachirisu from the Pokémon World Championships, as well as other interesting choices like Kecleon and Moltres.
Niet vs. Rina Ep2: Ghost vs. Normal
Ghost and Normal, two types that usually cannot affect each other, clash in an epic battle! ... Featuring Niet's epic fail :p
Niet plays Pokémon Y Ep5: Growing the team!
Episode five features several new members of the crew, along with evolutions and making it to the next town!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page