PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make Interaction Points Tradeable

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Saphera's AvatarSaphera
As was discussed in the rejected thread:

QUOTE originally posted by ToshiroHex

[...] some users don't have the time to interact every day like others.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Then they wouldn't benefit from an Albino Radar anyway.
--- I just wanted to point out: I'm not accusing anyone of being "lazy" or having a "lazy" playstyle if they can't produce enough IP to sustain max charges on their Albino Radar on a daily basis. I understand that life is busy, there's other obligations on the game, etc. I'm busy with college, I'm busy with social life, I'm busy with hawking over random threads and procrastinating doing work and would rather do that than click. But that's not what I'm trying to get at, so my apologies that I came off that way. I'm unsure of how to properly convey this, but I'll try my best. I'm basically trying to say that if you don't have enough time to interact enough to fully charge an Albino Radar (because I kinda calculated it and that's... a lot of clicks holy patoots), what's wrong with just a minimum charge or whatever charge you can muster yet still be in the positives with the amount of clicks you produce? And yes, there are different play styles, but if you are serious about hatching Albinos (aka. this max charge daily), then you ought to strategize your IP production and consumption. Abuse Garthic days (what else are those bonuses to each click producing some IP doing?), stock up on IP and max-charge your radar for days where you can or know you'll be extremely active. I know why the idea sounds tempting: there's a few users (like myself) who have millions of IP sitting around until I decide to use it. While trading it does seem tempting, I also see no reason for it when the Albino Radar's charging bit seems more like it's to benefit your hard-earned IP. For example, you have more IP than you know what to do with: go max charge and go out there and click a bunch for those Albino chances! If you don't have a whole lot of IP to spend, minimum charge (or whatever you'd like) and you'll still have a good shot at an Albino! Sure, it may not be the best chance, but it's still a chance. --- Ugh, I'm so scatterbrained at the moment and I've been staring at this post for way too long. :/ Edit: I'm obviously too exhausted to properly understand the flow of this topic. If what I say doesn't make any sense, feel free to ignore it. Apologies for the inconvenience and large wall o' texts on my part. :c Please continue on with your discussion if my opinion/points bear no meaning to the actual conversation. And I'm not being sarcastic, either. I genuinely wish to withdraw myself from this conversation. I'm leaving my posts as is just in case my points are relevant somewhere, but I won't be participating further in this discussion 'cause I don't like big suggestion threads. :c especially when i'm tired
that wasn't the point i was trying to make at all :/ of course if you're not active you shouldn't have an advantage in hunting. this isn't in any way a suggestion to benefit non active players
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
I wanna bring up the point again. What about the users who have attention disorders, and cant sit down hours on end and just click. They cant just do something else while clicking because if you have ADD or ADHD, you can get distracted so easily. What about the users with these disabilities that want to melan hunt or albino hunt, your best bets are fully charging your radar, and if you can't focus enough to do that then buying IP or Trading it would be a total blessing for you.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Sable's AvatarSable
I support this idea. I have ADD, and clicking for long periods of time is very hard for me. If I go and mass click someone, like Tabitha Mori or Eltafez, I lose a lot of motivation to party click. But I know I need to in order to make back the 100K clicks I spend if I charge my radar fully every day. Also, some of the players here can only dedicate a few hours a day to the site most of the time. When I start working again, I can only be here clicking possibly 2, 3 hours at most. But on the days I have off and have some free time, I would love to charge my radar to the fullest each day. Yet I wouldn't always be able to get those points during the small chances I'm online. I also have a friend who has a disability, so clicking to get 100K each day is really super hard for her. But she wants to hunt, and she wants to be active. She loves this game and this community. This is just my opinion, of course. I'm not really sure what else can be said, but I can see the positives and negatives for this in everyone's posts.
🌟 Sable's Swap 'n' Shop 🌟 ⭐ Shiny Live Dex ⭐ ✨ Special Dexing Directory ✨ My Melans | | | | | | | Avatar made by me. .
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

QUOTE originally posted by RyuokoWolf

I wanna bring up the point again. What about the users who have attention disorders, and cant sit down hours on end and just click. They cant just do something else while clicking because if you have ADD or ADHD, you can get distracted so easily. What about the users with these disabilities that want to melan hunt or albino hunt, your best bets are fully charging your radar, and if you can't focus enough to do that then buying IP or Trading it would be a total blessing for you.
This! I find it hard to get the daily bonus sometimes, I have either no motivation or just don't want to focus on clicking :D I usually have 10-12 tabs up and flip between them regularly to keep myself entertained, and trying to focus on one thing is a struggle. There's always the point that in order to *get* traded IP you have to pay for it somehow :p If the other person wants gems, or zophan, or credits for it, then you've gotta go about getting it somehow, so trading for it isn't a "lazy" way really.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 1967
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
I support, I'd love to be able to help my friends that aren't able to click a lot and get IP, by giving them some IP.
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
SoberPie's AvatarSoberPie
i support this idea. I havr no use for interaction points atm and trading them off would help me
icon by Tyler
sunneliøn exactly! you'd still be putting in the effort to get the ip, just through currency, gems, etc. ip should NOT be free, and making it tradable won't make it easier, or free, to get.
snartie's Avatarsnartie
I support this idea! Especially as an adult who doesn't always have time or energy to massclick constantly but likes to hunt. I don't think those things should be mutually exclusive if someone wants the other currencies I might have, such as ZC or GP.
Disclaimer: I cannot answer the thread in full right now, but i wanted to touch on something regarding people without disabilities talking about them - as either a " please don't do this if you're thinking of doing it " or " if you've done this, please don't. " Re: disabilities If you're not the person dealing with the disability you mention, can i just ask why you're trying to talk for those people? They're capable of talking for themselves. At that point it just comes across as pushing your own agenda through someone else's issues. That's what politicians do and I'm sure we can all agree that it's despicable when they do that. When someone with said issues talks about these things then we can work on reaching a point of resolution, where reasonable. Alternatively, a qualified doctor with experience in the relevant field of discussion. We can't pre-empt everything and to attempt to would literally be life draining. Anyone can talk about these things on a general level by using doctor google, but unless you live with these things or have particularly in depth knowledge, then you do not know how to resolve the issue. Or if they're even necessarily a problem.

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page