PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Make Interaction Points Tradeable

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Make Interaction Points Tradeable >

Disclaimer: I cannot answer the thread in full right now, but i wanted to touch on something regarding people without disabilities talking about them - as either a " please don't do this if you're thinking of doing it " or " if you've done this, please don't. " Re: disabilities If you're not the person dealing with the disability you mention, can i just ask why you're trying to talk for those people? They're capable of talking for themselves. At that point it just comes across as pushing your own agenda through someone else's issues. That's what politicians do and I'm sure we can all agree that it's despicable when they do that. When someone with said issues talks about these things then we can work on reaching a point of resolution, where reasonable. Alternatively, a qualified doctor with experience in the relevant field of discussion. We can't pre-empt everything and to attempt to would literally be life draining. Anyone can talk about these things on a general level by using doctor google, but unless you live with these things or have particularly in depth knowledge, then you do not know how to resolve the issue. Or if they're even necessarily a problem.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page