PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 34

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

QUOTE originally posted by zëllä

QUOTE originally posted by Prince Turtle

QUOTE originally posted by Peacefulinvasion

I kind of doubt sylveon. Being sylveon is part of a group of pokemon and we only see one megastone. Besides there are other pink pokemon to choose from such as bewear.
there's already been several mega eeveelutions tho.
And it would nice to complete the set
I don't see why they wouldn't eventually complete the set
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 1967
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
savvygirl101's Avatarsavvygirl101
bleh I overworked myself, I almost started crying once I got my 10k clicks Anyways, I kinda have high hopes for either Espeonite or Musharnite, but somehow, I also bet on Slurpuffite, Alomomolite, or even Luvdiscite.
Fallen! Ludicolo avatar made by ShinyShinx. Please don't steal.
EspioForever's AvatarEspioForever
Just got to the click requirement. Mass clicking is exhausting work, I just now realized, even with S&S fields. My vote's still on Starmie and Mismagius.
Zilexion's AvatarZilexion
So I did a thing and google says this -> ☉ <- has to do with the sun. Not sure if that implies sun related pokemon or not, but it's interesting none the less X3
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw

QUOTE originally posted by Zilexion

So I did a thing and google says this -> ☉ <- has to do with the sun. Not sure if that implies sun related pokemon or not, but it's interesting none the less X3
Maybe it's Espeonite, Eevee evolves into Espeon during the day. Here's hoping ^^
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
Sharkcat12's AvatarSharkcat12
Hasn't the staff said that the filename doesn't matter? Regardless of what Mega it is, it's certainly going to be good! This is the first MCW I've completed in a few months, so I really hope I actually have the Pokemon!
Avatar is myself! Cosplay: Decidueye Gjinka (Well we know this is Pokemon) Picture credits: me!!
Made by Fuchsfee, Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use.
thefemdoc's Avatarthefemdoc
I think it is a Gengarite Q The colours match well with Gengar's main colour scheme
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will
Waterclaw's AvatarWaterclaw
tbh i kinda think it's mew
Sprite by Matamoja!
He/him || Server time -5
LF | |
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
Still saying Gothitelle. Finished few hours ago, couldn't click before bc I was taking a long nap ouo
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
i think i did it guys
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page