PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 34

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 141516

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
June is a nice month. I like June. Except when it's too hot to do anything. It's been way too hot here. Anyway, time for another Mass-Click Weekend! The event will take place on June 24th and 25th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Denied's AvatarDenied
Ooo yay I wonder which one it is. Also what's the code for the interaction progress bar?
Carbadonia's AvatarCarbadonia
Man this is going to happen the day after my birthday, I better get good sleep if I hope to complete this @.@ I wonder what it'll be this time ^^
This is me playing video games, no matter how hard I try not to be.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Hm... Luvdisc maybe... Get hype.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis
I love the colours.
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
Mega Unown. Calling it now.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
A circle is the name of the file... Electrode confirmed!!11!!1! Just kidding. I would possibly guess Clefable, Blissey, Slowking, or Lickilicky. ^w^
Omanyte's AvatarOmanyte
Sylveon?!
| Type Race Score: 1500 Credit
Trey0405's AvatarTrey0405
Cool, new MCW, lets hope I don't forget about this one! XD For those who are curious, the name of the megastone (file?) is ☉.png. Edit: Fixed some spacing.
Avatar is a screenshot of my character from Pokémon GO. "So many folks these days count on violence to solve their problems. You only have to look around to see where that got us." ~Nick Valentine, Fallout 4

Terraria Help

I need a bit of help finding a new Terraria world, as I've lost mine some time ago. Here's the details: Courruption, Large, Jungle on the right (I would pefer it un-corrupted), Blue Dungeon on the left. Un-corrupted Oceans. A semi-large un-corrupted forest biome on the left side of the world (where my main base was). If you find a world like this, please send me the seed name in a Private Message. Thank you in advance!
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
The mega stone is gorgeous. Rosrade maybe?
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page