PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add a list of Vivillion and flabebe-line forms

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

foxfeather's Avatarfoxfeather
Maybe having a list of forms (like rotom), for those. Flabebe-Florgess and Vivillion. I know that there are lists on the wiki, but this would make it easier for everyone, especially as they all have shiny, albinos, and melans as well. I have thought this for a while and decided to suggest. Just to clarify instead of "They have many forms" for collectors. Just a thought~ Suggestion Title: Add a list of Vivillion and Flabebe line forms Suggestion Summary: Add a list of Vivillion and Flabebe line forms to the pokedex Positive points: Helps players and collectors, Lets people know what they need to complete their collection, is a clarification Negative points: Takes some coding, may get a bit complicated with shinies, albinos, and melans. Reason For Consideration: Will help people clarify their collections.

Note; don't have to read

Please note I am not a newbie. I used to play a while back, and liked it so I decided to give it another try.
Hey! I'm foxfeather but fox or ember is fine. dA is here I play howrse pm me if you do too! Credit
This is Flarepix. Sprites Edited by me. Not free to use. credit to nintendo
This is vulpeon. Sprites Edited by me. Not free to use. credit to nintendo
This is a Flaafchu Sprites Edited by me. Not free to use. credit to nintendo
This is a Kyodon. Sprites Edited by me. Not free to use. credit to nintendo
Sprites edited by NixNight for my use. :)
Created by Absoreon spaceee
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
No support. A guide could be created for Vivillon and Flabebe line forms, but like you said, it's on the Wiki. Also, the patterns/colors for Vivillon and Flabebe do not count for Dex entries, so there isn't a need to complete the collection. :'o Rotom forms can already be viewed, if you have the dexes. :)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
A decision was made to not count certain variants as separate Dex entries. Most Formes are counted, as they are significant changes to the Pokémon itself. For example, Darmanitan changes type, stats, and so on when it changes Forme. That's enough to qualify for a separate entry in our Dex. Even Basculin counts because it has different Abilities in the main-series games. That being said, some consolidation does need to be done at some point, such as making Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist only count as one species, with their varying sizes being consolidated as collectables only. Honestly Flabébé's crazy colour variety was a mistake on my part. One that I would like to retcon to bring back in line with canon, but I can't - especially as some people have shiny hunted full collections and I think some people are melan hunting them? Crazy people, but the point is it's too late to really "fix" without offering some serious compensation to earlier completionists. My point is, there's a lot of rework to do with regard to Formes, but the system we have right now is here to stay for the forseeable future. This does end up including no way to have a list of them in-game with completion tracking, since there's no difference between them in their data - they just show different sprites according to (hidden) parameters.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page