PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

anonymous gifting

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Polagator's AvatarPolagator
So would this anonymous gifting work like that, create a fresh pokemon and send it to the other user and deleting the copied pokemon. Hope there is another way soon?
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
I support this idea As for the messages problem, I suggest a multiple choice system of nice basic messages e.g. Here's a present :) Take good care of _____ :)
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I don't know about you, but I reject most gifts sent my way anyway, especially if no message is included, and I would certainly insta-reject at least 90% of anonymous gifts. Now, maybe that's just me. So let me present a practical issue. User A sends User B an "anonymous" gift. User B clicks on the Pokémon's name to view its Summary. Summary instantly reveals User A as the current owner. Anonymity is lost. Oops.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ynne's Avatarynne

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I don't know about you, but I reject most gifts sent my way anyway, especially if no message is included, and I would certainly insta-reject at least 90% of anonymous gifts. Now, maybe that's just me. So let me present a practical issue. User A sends User B an "anonymous" gift. User B clicks on the Pokémon's name to view its Summary. Summary instantly reveals User A as the current owner. Anonymity is lost. Oops.
As this was already discussed here... is hiding summary page an option? Or hiding the usernames from the list, similarly to how it sometimes says that pokemon was traded for another without listing a specific link to said pokemon?
Grassium Fragment

Grassium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Grassium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — +3,952,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness 27%
Docile nature

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page