PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

anonymous gifting

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Floofula's AvatarFloofula
Suggestion Title: anonymous gifting Suggestion Summary: the ability to send gifts to other users without them being able to see that you sent it. Positive points: allows people to put a smile on other people's faces Negative points: might not be worth the time Reason For Consideration: i originally found this on a site called furvilla, and it made me happy when i sent/recieved a gift from what were called 'anon fairies'. It would be fun is a similar system could be implemented here.
pfp from 2020 advent calender on pfq Buying all gems for 2k/20k/200k or 2/20/200, just send a trade! 155378 312
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
I support, this seems really cute and could prevent people from getting in fights of sending each other gifts cuz they both don't know how to accept one
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
I like this. It would definitely motivate me to do more of the acts of random kindness that I've been striving to do every now and then ^^' I'm just worried about how it would work exactly. Other than that I support~
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Denied's AvatarDenied
How would users be able to anonymously send Pokemon? Or would it just be items? But this is a really neat idea ^^
qwertypop's Avatarqwertypop
I really like the idea, but how would it work with Pokemon? The summary page would give it away.
Catnip's AvatarCatnip
i think this is a cute idea! it could easily just be an addon to the trading system we have already. like, i'm thinking it could just be a little checkbox next to the "trade is a gift" option. i'm bad at putting my thoughts into words so i just did a little mockup of what i'm trying to talk about lol

something like this?

if you select "send anonymously", it'd hide your username in the trade notification, and in the summary page it could just be like "received anonymously!" ... or something along those lines. just brainstorming. sorry if all those ideas were dumb or unnecessary!
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I love this idea! I support :)
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Yahan's AvatarYahan

QUOTE originally posted by Audino

i think this is a cute idea! it could easily just be an addon to the trading system we have already. like, i'm thinking it could just be a little checkbox next to the "trade is a gift" option. i'm bad at putting my thoughts into words so i just did a little mockup of what i'm trying to talk about lol

something like this?

if you select "send anonymously", it'd hide your username in the trade notification, and in the summary page it could just be like "received anonymously!" ... or something along those lines. just brainstorming. sorry if all those ideas were dumb or unnecessary!
As an add-on if that's ok, but maybe it can kinda be like how gifting sweet hearts/cookies anonymously worked during the Valentine's Day event a few months ago? Only this time it would say something about how you have to go collect something in the trade center. As for the summary, maybe something like, "received from an anonymous user" Just thinking out loud here; feel free to chime in~
qwertypop's Avatarqwertypop

QUOTE originally posted by Audino

if you select "send anonymously", it'd hide your username in the trade notification, and in the summary page it could just be like "received anonymously!" ... or something along those lines.

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

As for the summary, maybe something like, "received from an anonymous user"
But you'd still be able to tell who sent it- it would be the last owner named on the summary page before the "received anonymously" message. I do support this idea, but we'd have to find a way around that c:
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
I'm not against this, but why not let the other user know you sent it?
Shop Avatar creds: Manda

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page