PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 144145146

QUOTE originally posted by Ice Flame

Could I please ask for a retype of braixen/delphox to ice type or dark type? sorry if it's too much (if you don't mind doing them all, if you can't please just do the braixen then, thank you!)
Only ask for orders using Official Black and White sprites. I can't edit Kalos, Alolan, and Exclusive Sprites the Pokefarm team worked hard to make unless YOU get permission for me to edit it from this thread. Do NOT ask for a sprite from Kalos or later without getting permission and putting the proof of permission IN THE REQUEST or I will outright say 'NO' Thank you for understanding. In other words, I can only do them if you get permission fpor me to edit these sprites.
Prof pic + shop banner by me
Ice Flame's AvatarIce Flame

QUOTE originally posted by Willow McPlier

Could I please ask for a retype of braixen/delphox to ice type or dark type? sorry if it's too much (if you don't mind doing them all, if you can't please just do the braixen then, thank you!)
Only ask for orders using Official Black and White sprites. I can't edit Kalos, Alolan, and Exclusive Sprites the Pokefarm team worked hard to make unless YOU get permission for me to edit it from this thread. Do NOT ask for a sprite from Kalos or later without getting permission and putting the proof of permission IN THE REQUEST or I will outright say 'NO' Thank you for understanding. In other words, I can only do them if you get permission fpor me to edit these sprites.
oh i'm sorry, then can i ask a vulpix/ninetails but dark or ghost type if you don't mind?
If you need anything that I can help you with just ask, I'll be here to help! Have a nice day! Icon made by me

QUOTE originally posted by Willow McPlier

oh i'm sorry, then can i ask a vulpix/ninetails but dark or ghost type if you don't mind?
Yup! On it!
Drocagen's AvatarDrocagen
I believe you have quoted the wrong person...

Current Goals

0/9600 for Melan Azelf Hunt
14/2184 for Melan Azelf Hunt
Wish me luck >~<
Please check out my art shop here! Avatar drawn by Naerie~

QUOTE originally posted by Drocagen

I believe you have quoted the wrong person...
i saw! Sorry! I fixed it as soon as i saw it, if you reload the page it will be corrected.
Drocagen's AvatarDrocagen
Ooh, thanks! They look so cool :3

QUOTE originally posted by Drocagen

Ooh, thanks! They look so cool :3
The one with the Zoroark base was really hard... I had to take a break and do the Gallade base first instead!
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Ooh! The second one turned out awesome! Thank you!

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page