PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 140141142143144145146

bump
Prof pic + shop banner by me
Gaëlsøn's AvatarGaëlsøn
If you have time for another order, do you think you could make me a female Pikachu Ghost retype? :-D Edit: and while you're at it, I'd also like their fairy type sister - would love it if they could be opposites, scary and cute? ^^ I'll tip you! :-D
Animated Pikachu Avatar is by JoshR691 and the Trainercard is from Pokecharms, with the Sprite by Gezeichnet, edited by me! Blessed be the Fat Pika!
Hello! just wondering how much is a Gif? ^^
~Phoenix
powgal15's Avatarpowgal15
Ooh! Tell me when it's open!
Pfp drawn by me!
bump!
I know the shop is full but I'd like to pay a fee for me to be added if I may? I would like a fusion between a Rockruff and Zorua! Albino for both, I would like if it could have a zoura body, rockruff tail and zorua ears, I'd like if the feet coud fade to a black and the tail and ears fade to an icy blue at the tip. I also would like another one which is more of a recolor of a Blaziken! I would like if there could be an albino Blaziken and instead of being completely white, at the arms, the bottom of the legs/feet and the little spike thingings are a tinted red. ((I will pay for these since it is pretty specific and because I'm adding on to a full list))
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

Pages: 123··· 140141142143144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page