PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 134135136137138··· 144145146

FrostNova's AvatarFrostNova
Are there any open hold slots?
"The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future. My spirit will always live on. And so, if I were to disappear... I think all that I have accomplished will go on. That would mean, that it's living. Right?'' - Grovyle PMD:EoS
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif from PMD!

QUOTE originally posted by FrostNova

Are there any open hold slots?
Hold slots are always open, they're just lower priority
Prof pic + shop banner by me
FrostNova's AvatarFrostNova
Alright, I have two but I'll take a hold slot! Can I get a retype of Rayquaza to Bug/Ghost? As well as a fusion of Serperior (Base)/Swanna
Darexxis's AvatarDarexxis
^^ hello may i get 1 hold slot? i would like a recolor of base charizard to a clone charizard {1st pokemon movie one}

clone charizard

🖤❤️^W^❤️🖤
  • i Hoard
  • i also collect
  • LF
but only with the Any berry pref {delta not inc} {i 🖤❤️ fighing deltas}
Pizza Chef Throh / Pizza Chef Sawk / Fancy Nidoran (Female) Fancy Nidoran (Male) / Kecleon Bros (Green) / Kecleon Bros (Purple)
Bump

QUOTE originally posted by Willow McPlier

Galaxy Lion's AvatarGalaxy Lion
question would you do fire/dark solgaleo and psychic/dark lunala?
Score: 1103
Bump
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Henlo, is this place still open?
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code

QUOTE originally posted by CottonEevee

Henlo, is this place still open?
Open, but sprites are on hold until i can set up my pc. I had to return my school laptop a few days ago and can only get on here with my phone right now. I’ll post an update in a few days when i’m all set up! In the meantime, you can place an order for a sprite, which will go on the hold list once I’m able to add it in

Pages: 123··· 134135136137138··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page