PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 144145146

Akilaska's AvatarAkilaska
Same :’) is love to get one when a spot opens
My New Art Shop
made by KitKatKutie2
(open again!)
Prof pic + shop banner by me

QUOTE originally posted by Willow McPlier

Old info

will edit soon again ~!I'm sorry ..I never finished my comment as I just got on the computer and had to get off ... Sprite B/W lass sprite with these colors... (my phone wont let me copy/paste) Animated pkmn by snivy101 for the animation / n-kin for the sprite On deviantart

UPDATE ~!!

Sprite Switched from Lass to Ace sprite since it looks more like my trainer (an easy recolor + I like how the pokeball comes from the size :3 ) Animated pkmn by snivy101 for the animation / n-kin for the sprite On deviantart

Hex Colors

Hair #333333 Eyes #AC7420 Clothing 2 colors #BDE89F #FBE795 Bow (for skirt) on the side #FBE795 Skirt #FFFFFF Leggings #7F7F7F Boots #333333 Side Fanny pack #9C5A4A
Hope these help ~!!

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

QUOTE originally posted by RowletPrincess

will edit soon again ~! Sprite : Animated pkmn by snivy101 for the animation / n-kin for the sprite On deviantart
'Will edit again soon' I really didn't want to say this, as it might come across as rude, but... 'Will edit soon'? When is 'soon'? Does this mean what you posted here is wrong information, since you plan on changing it anyway at SOME point in the future? If you truly intend to change it, why did you post this in the first place if you KNEW the information wasn't correct? Isn't it much easier to post what you ACTUALLY meant to post rather than confusing everyone with worng information? T-T Super-introvert Willow is flustered because Willow does not like hurting feelings. Willow knew this needed to be said, but Willow will still be uncomfortable all day long because she might have possibly hurt someone's feelings in one way or another. That being said, Willow is going to go to school now.

will edit soon again ~! Sprite : Animated pkmn by snivy101 for the animation / n-kin for the sprite On deviantart
'Will edit again soon' I really didn't want to say this, as it might come across as rude, but... 'Will edit soon'? When is 'soon'? Does this mean what you posted here is wrong information, since you plan on changing it anyway at SOME point in the future? If you truly intend to change it, why did you post this in the first place if you KNEW the information wasn't correct? Isn't it much easier to post what you ACTUALLY meant to post rather than confusing everyone with worng information? T-T Super-introvert Willow is flustered because Willow does not like hurting feelings. Willow knew this needed to be said, but Willow will still be uncomfortable all day long because she might have possibly hurt someone's feelings in one way or another. That being said, Willow is going to go to school now.
well. ..you kinda did but it was true .. I now fixed it

well. ..you kinda did but it was true .. I now fixed it
willow feels terrible so willow bumped up the order. Willow also says this website gives you hex codes for colors. Willow suggests you use it to pick colors for your order
okee .. tysm for the help .. I'll try to get the colors by the end of the day.
UPDATEd Order ~! I'll post it in the 1st post I made ~ tysm and sorry for the trouble ~
Akilaska's AvatarAkilaska
Give me a few hours till I get out of school and I’ll gladly give you information for it! How much will it first for a trainer sprite with the Pokémon and all that animation? (I know it’s a lot)

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page