PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Place to catch pokemon? Choose the pokemon battle moves?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

Mystera's AvatarMystera
Two things. One, a Pokemon with high IQ is more likely to select super-effective moves or ones thaat match its higher attack stat. All my battlers have the max 999 IQ and they do great. Two, the Dojo isn't done. There were plans for movesets once, idk if it's still planned, you'd have to ask Niet.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I actually support having a place to catch pokemon. One: it would be rather fun. Really the slogan of pokemon is "gotta catch'em all!" after all. Also HOW would this deffer people from hatching eggs? It doesn't fill their eggdex at all, which is necessary for ranking up. It might even make it easier to find pokemon to breed harder to find eggs. Second: Isn't this basically the idea behind fishing? Every argument made against this can be made against fishing, and yet I don't see anyone saying we should remove it to support egg hatching. What's wrong with having an area for land based pokemon if we can have one for water based pokemon? As for the moves... We like mystera said the Dojo isn't done. But I'm mostly happy with the battle system as is. Of course moves would be cool, as would abilities and more, but I trust the staff to make a good battling system for a forum based game.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
MouseRat74's AvatarMouseRat74
Thx for actually supporting my ideas @Morzone!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
The eggs of Pokemon available via fishing or fossils cannot be found in the Lab. You have to breed them from the Pokemon you get through those methods. Literally every other non-Legendary is already in the Lab. I see no need for another acquiry method. Also, if you want to battle and/or catch Pokemon, there are other games for that. This specific fansite doesn't need to offer everything. Heck, if we make it too much like the official games, then it kinda loses it's charm doesn't it?
Morzone's AvatarMorzone

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

The eggs of Pokemon available via fishing or fossils cannot be found in the Lab. You have to breed them from the Pokemon you get through those methods. Literally every other non-Legendary is already in the Lab. I see no need for another acquiry method. Also, if you want to battle and/or catch Pokemon, there are other games for that. This specific fansite doesn't need to offer everything. Heck, if we make it too much like the official games, then it kinda loses it's charm doesn't it?
Mystera I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure the only pokemon you specifically have to fish is bruxish. All the goldeen, magikarp, staryu, Etc.... Pretty sure their eggs are found in the lab.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat

QUOTE originally posted by Morzone

Mystera I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure the only pokemon you specifically have to fish is bruxish. All the goldeen, magikarp, staryu, Etc.... Pretty sure their eggs are found in the lab.
Are you absolutely sure about that one? I know for the fact I recall certain Pokemon being only made available through fishing and I know for the fact it wasn't just one. I remember even asking a question about which Pokemon weren't in the lab because of the fact some weren't present in it due to plans involving fishing. It also seems strange for the only Pokemon you need to fish for to be just Bruxish... In regarding to place to catch Pokemon, what kind of place are we talking about here? You can't have the place be so..what's the word? Open-ended so to speak? My issue with the 'place to catch Pokemon' is the fact it seems a bit too...open-ended.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I know for a fact Dhelmise is missing from the Lab. And I'm pretty sure in the time it's taken to get 2 Dittos that I would've seen a few dozen Magikarp by now if they were there, they should be common as dirt.
not much dirt where i live
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I've definitely gotten magikarp eggs from the Lab, same with goldeen and remoraid and others. Anyway I figured the area to catch pokemon would be a kind of safari zone, where you can only find certain pokemon there. In the games you could only find certain pokemon in the safari zone, so I figured it'd be similar to fishing in that sense where you could find normal pokemon but also some rarer/specific to the safari zone pokemon. Of course that'd be up to the staff to implement it how they see best.
I was thinking in the fishing place, it would be renamed something, maybe like "Pokemon Catcheree" or something. anyway, there'd be different tabs for different types of pokemon, for example: Dark Forest (Dark types obviously) and you can still fish because there would be a fishing tab.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page