PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Place to catch pokemon? Choose the pokemon battle moves?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

POLL: Should We Have These Added?

Total votes: 21

You must be logged in to vote.

MouseRat74's AvatarMouseRat74
I'd like an area to actually catch pokemon. Also, if we could pick the battle moves instead of just seeing what moves we "used" that'd be cool too.
Catch Pokemon? Really? Wouldn't it take away from hatching Eggs?
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
not really.

QUOTE originally posted by Chemukh Motaki

not really.
Well, the site is basically all about hatching Eggs and interacting Pokemon, i'm pretty sure. So catching Pokemon in a game about hatching Eggs to get Pokemon wouldn't really make sense? (Someone explain better then me.)
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
I have to agree with TheLightKing here. We already have fishing for one, which is basically catching Pokémon. It's only water types, yes, but it's something. I thought the staff had hinted towards a Safari Zone or something like that. But the main point is to hatch eggs to get Pokémon, not catch them.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
well, this is a pokemon website. maybe making the shelter a place for catching pokemon. so its a bit of a challenge?
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
But here's the thing with the shelter. The shelter is the place where you adopt Pokemon. Technically, you are catching them in a way...and if we're talking about battling them then capturing them, that sorta defeats the point of a shelter. Shelter is a place for protection of released Pokemon for a certain amount of time.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
wiith the battle part it should be able to allow users to pick the moves. totally not related to the catching of 'mons
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
Absolutely not. The shelter is for people to quickly find eggs and Pokémon to hatch/level up/etc. If something like this was implemented, people would spend more time trying to catch the Pokémon they're looking for and less time doing what the site is based around - clicking, forums, hatching eggs, etc. Yes, this is a Pokémon site. But that doesn't mean all Pokémon sites have to follow any of the games.
alright, im convinced. lets center around my battle suggestion

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page