PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Show Which Badge You're Upgrading To

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Assassin2631's AvatarAssassin2631
I support this. I think they should show what you have --> what you're going to have, I always forget the order.
No support. Older users won't be confused, thus this isn't nessicary. Sorry if I'm sounding harsh!
Hello!
Krissi's AvatarKrissi

QUOTE originally posted by kirbryfan97

No support. Older users won't be confused, thus this isn't nessicary. Sorry if I'm sounding harsh!
What do you consider an "old" user, if I may ask? Cause somebody commented on this thread and said they support the idea and they joined in 2013, and someone else in 2014. Obviously older users won't be confused, because they've had to get used to it. What about new users like yourself? You need to give a bit more reasoning for not supporting the idea other than "older users (who have knowledge of the game already) won't be confused about this, so let's not help the newer players!"
0/300 0/300 0/300 0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
Assassin2631's AvatarAssassin2631
I agree with Krissi, I've been around a year and still forget XD New users especially need this
Omanyte's AvatarOmanyte
I highly support this. I've been confused multiple times and it takes a minute or two out of clicking the RUS host or other to see what badge I'm getting.
| Type Race Score: 0 Credit
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's actually by design, as discovering what kind of badges you get is part of the process. This is why the Task List says "Upgrade a Silver Badge" instead of "Obtain a Gold Badge".
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Maybe it should only be if you have one of that grade (or higher) of that badge already?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page