PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 181920

Woah, it's been a month since the last one already? Looking forward to this one, too. Events+shiny hunting+this=I see myself doing a lot of clicking whenever I have the time to be on. :D
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +68,104,875
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
NekoMaidDesu's AvatarNekoMaidDesu
guess this means i'll be mass clicking everyone on the online list for a few days
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
The last one was quite enjoyable. I can't wait to see this one is for! :3
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Callemira's AvatarCallemira
This looks interesting. Really, really interesting ~
{ - } Forseti and Circe My precious white ones.
code done by me | avatar - my screenshot of GuildWars2
Whelp. Good thing I still got that list I made from last time. I'll throw a couple more on there and then I'll be good to go. Better yet, my Uber charm doesn't wear off until the third of September, so I'll have that active the whole time!
Avatar made by me. Mega Houndoom © Nintendo/GAMEFREAK. Melanistic idea © PFQ
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
25,000,000 interactions??? The highest I've made in a day was 54,576. Isn't that figure like impossible to do in 2 days, or is it a mis error of putting too many zeros? I mean 25,000 would have been ideal! Sorry that number has blown me away. Plus this announcement - so small! Was it small so less people see it so reduces lag next week? I only noticed it because well, by luck! Took me 2 hours of playing to notice it actually >.< As for what the mega stone is, I have no idea :o Looks like another hunt will me added to my hunts!
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3
Sei's AvatarSei
KT: Not 25,000,000 a person... 25,000,000 site wide. Meaning.. every user's clicks adding up to a grand total of 25,000,000. We'd never ask a user to hit a ridiculous target like that by themselves. xD Also, the length of the announcement has nothing to do with anything. It's just.. short and sweet. Directly to the point. We wouldn't say 'hey guys, if all of you collectively hit this big number there's a special prize' yet only want about 10 users to see it. That makes no sense.
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
Wow that is a relief! And there I though it was a error by Niet :P And I would have though that with a big event like this, you usually make the text huge, but this time it wasn't. But meh you lot can do what you want right, who am I to tell you what text you should enter it as? Regardless, thank you staff for these mass clicking events, I personally love them. And it's just in time. I think the kiddies go back to school a few days after the event weekend, so we are all still free to contribute to that huge figure of 250,000,000! :D
SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark
I'm away on that weekend ;__; I can't take part. -Cries.-
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0
Vermilion's AvatarVermilion
Aw, I might have to click 10,000 on my phone or iPad ;w; *hopes that I don't have loads of homework over this weekend*
Formerly FlamingMania. Avatar made by Lady Ermac for my use only. Proof. **THIS SIGNATURE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION WHILE I COMMISSION SOMEONE TO MAKE A NEW ONE. THIS IS A FREEBIE.**

Pages: 1234··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page