PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 17181920

Nefrès's AvatarNefrès
I'm thinking that the big surprise will be some kind of feature, that the development of which is not exactly finished. If we reach the goal, maybe Niet will double-team on that particular feature and have it finished much earlier than it would have been! I don't know, I'm trying to think of site-wide things, considering this is a site-wide event. I don't think it's likely to be an item or Pokemon, because then even people who haven't been onine for months will suddenly have this thing shoved on them. Of course, I could be wrong. I think it's fun to try and figure out what it is. Come on everyone, I think together we can make it to 25 mil!
Avatar cropped from a piece I commissioned from my friend, the lovely lickfoot on tumblr.
Kitszy's AvatarKitszy
Honestly, I assumed that only those who got over 10,000 interactions would get whatever the special item is. Therefore it wouldn't be for the people who hadn't successfully contributed, but I could be totally wrong. Anywho, that's why I assumed - like others - that it would be some kind of special event or item. Hopefully we can reach the goal and find out! As an aside, I don't know if Niet did some magical voodoo, but Sally seems much happier than earlier today. Thank you so much for sorting it out :) The lag wasn't unbearable, but clicking is so much smoother now. Also, holy butts, we STILL have the Niet bonus going? Dayum, we are being totally spoiled! Thank you! :3
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
I think what helped the lag is the fact that we aren't making as many interactions per hour. We've only made ~450k interactions the past hour and it's still declining.
Hukysuky's AvatarHukysuky
I nearly forgot about this, so glad I managed to remeber and clicked as quickly as I could now I reached the goal.

something I'd think the mega stone would be cool for.

Now I just wonder what the stone will be a mega Lapras would be cool.
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18
What happened to you guys? Are you all tired? or Don't you want that prize? Just woke up and mass click fast and finish 25,000,000 interaction
made by unity100
made by wolfofpropecys
Purplehippos's AvatarPurplehippos

QUOTE originally posted by Chimchar18

What happened to you guys? Are you all tired? or Don't you want that prize? Just woke up and mass click fast and finish 25,000,000 interaction
I honestly don't think we'll make it. About 1/4th of the day is over and we've only managed about 2 mil. I think it's because for most people school has started and not everyone has time to click for hours and hours.

My Guess for the Megastone

I'm hoping it's Pachirisu! Or Quagsire...? I can dream...
Methos's AvatarMethos
About 9 mil more to go. I'll note that a large percentage of players are American, and it's anywhere from 4 am to 1 am there. In another 5-8 hours we'll see more clicking there.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
You mean 1/3 of the day and 3 million? It's still hard to say whether we'll make it because it's hard to predict what will happen. Saying we won't will just discourage people and makes it less likely for us to reach the goal. Based off of yesterday's hourly rate, the next 4-5 hours will have slower clicking, so judging anytime from now until then is just going to make our chances look slimmer.
Protanna's AvatarProtanna
Seems alot of people just wanted to get their 10k clicks over and done with ASAP thats fair enough xD but i hope we manage to reach 25mil
A Work In Progress By Me Sprite Creators Below.
Made By EclipseHawk
Eona my Pokesona.Designed By Me, Improved By AshleyKT
Made By AshleyKT
Made By GeorgieKun
Made By GeorgieKun
Made By GeorgieKun
Made By GeorgieKun
Made by CyndaSOAD
Made By AshleyKT
Animated by me. For sprite Creators check above. For the egg hatching templates I used PM me
Made By EclipseHawk
Eona My Pokesona!
Kieri's AvatarKieri
At the rate interactions have been made over the past ~32.4 hours, we will hit ~24,308,000 interactions over the total of the 48 hour period, so this next clicking frenzy will have to be ever so slightly more intense if we wish to make the 25 million goal.
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]

Pages: 123··· 17181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page