PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add "Open 50" link to Sent Interactions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Would love to hear some admin & staff opinions =) Also added a poll, which I really should've done at the beginning ^^;
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The major problem with this idea is what if you go and click New Farmers for the Interaction Point bonus you get? They could easily be stuck at 1 if that's all they have, and visiting them again won't change that. There's no way to know if they have new stuff unless you actually go and check, so you'd probably end up skipping half of them anyway. I think this is best left as a manual check.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
@Niet By that logic, why have the "Open 50" reciprocated link? You may end up skipping a few, but if you've also clicked Hypermode users who were in the middle of refilling a hunt party, or someone was moving hatched things to fields right as you came along, then they might have new things. Also, because everyone clicks differently, not everyone will have a bunch of new users at the top of their list, and the people that do would always have the option not to use the link and check manually. I know you've said never to use difficulty as a reason or con, but I'm curious how hard this would actually be to put in. Just because the link is there doesn't mean people would have to use it, it'd make things easier for some though. I do most (if not all) of my clicking on mobile, and i find manually checking is really difficult
i missclick about 100-200 people a day sometimes, the majority of those aren't new farmers, or may have re-filled their parties in the meantime, i don't want to open 100 different links separately just to check each individual one. an "open top 50" link would be more useful there than the "open 50" reciprocated link :/
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

i missclick about 100-200 people a day sometimes, the majority of those aren't new farmers, or may have re-filled their parties in the meantime, i don't want to open 100 different links separately just to check each individual one. an "open top 50" link would be more useful there than the "open 50" reciprocated link :/
Thank you for putting my thoughts more eloquently =)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page