PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add "Open 50" link to Sent Interactions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

POLL: Do give your support for this idea?

Total votes: 14

You must be logged in to vote.

Suggestion Title: Add an "Open 50" link to "Sent" on the "Today's interactions" page Suggestion Summary: Have a link added so you can open the first 50 users you've already sent interactions to in a click list (like the "open top 50" under "Received") Positive points: - Go back and click a user who was moving Pokemon/filling their party (that you may have only 1-clicked) - More interactions = more EXP/steps - less cumbersome for mobile users Negative points: - not sure how much use it would get (people would probably rather click different users than "re-click" the same user) - There may already be a way to do this from the "X online" page? Reason For Consideration: I use the "X users online" link a lot and click lists of 50 users, but I'll often catch someone just as they've moved Pokemon out of their party and only have 1 or 2 eggs or 'mon available to click, so they sit there with a "1 => user " on my "Today's interactions" page and drive me nuts, because I want more things to click! Also, there's a link for reciprocated users and for clicking back users you've received clicks from, why is the "Sent" category left out?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Omanyte's AvatarOmanyte
If it says 1=>User, then just clcik their link and try again. As you stated in negative points: (People would rather click new users rather than "re-click" the same user.) Sorry, no support.
| Type Race Score: 0 Credit
support, I always have 20 or more people a day whom I've miss-clicked, or they haven't had full parties at the time i interacted with them. if this were a thing, I'd definitely use it
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

QUOTE originally posted by Ømanyte

If it says 1=>User, then just clcik their link and try again. As you stated in negative points: (People would rather click new users rather than "re-click" the same user.) Sorry, no support.
Except then there's no "next" function or way to swap between users smoothly, and would mean opening a ton of new tabs. Extremely cumbersome, especially on mobile. What I'm looking for is a way to streamline it *shrug*
OmgItsBaiwee's AvatarOmgItsBaiwee
Support from me! There have been so many moments when I accidently only click one pokemon, and sometimes I just want to go back and click people over again because they may have a new party of eggs/pokemon.
@Mouse13 & Lindrith Thank you! That's exactly why I'm requesting the link, so many misclicked or empty parties
Latius's AvatarLatius
I have to say that, while some people find it helpful, I feel that this isn't exactly needed as such. So negasupport from me here
It's another chance for clicks - more exp, more IP, and more credits.
arbor's Avatararbor
i don't see any downsides. if you don't want to use this, then just don't click the link. so, support!
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

i don't see any downsides. if you don't want to use this, then just don't click the link. so, support!
Thank you!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page