PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Add "Open 50" link to Sent Interactions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Add "Open 50" link to Sent Interactions >

Suggestion Title: Add an "Open 50" link to "Sent" on the "Today's interactions" page Suggestion Summary: Have a link added so you can open the first 50 users you've already sent interactions to in a click list (like the "open top 50" under "Received") Positive points: - Go back and click a user who was moving Pokemon/filling their party (that you may have only 1-clicked) - More interactions = more EXP/steps - less cumbersome for mobile users Negative points: - not sure how much use it would get (people would probably rather click different users than "re-click" the same user) - There may already be a way to do this from the "X online" page? Reason For Consideration: I use the "X users online" link a lot and click lists of 50 users, but I'll often catch someone just as they've moved Pokemon out of their party and only have 1 or 2 eggs or 'mon available to click, so they sit there with a "1 => user " on my "Today's interactions" page and drive me nuts, because I want more things to click! Also, there's a link for reciprocated users and for clicking back users you've received clicks from, why is the "Sent" category left out?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page