PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introducing... a thing!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

CødyxGwen's AvatarCødyxGwen
Woohoo an image uploader! I might need it someday. Oh, question. In the future, is there any chance the amount of MB we can use will change?
Avatar belongs to the Pokemon company.
Holmes's AvatarHolmes

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

. So if you're like my eight year old sister, don't name things "asdkgjk" or you'll be confused.
I still do that. It just takes so much extra effort to give something an appropriate file name. xD This is... neat. I'm not sure what I'll use it for, but I'm sure I'll use it eventually. Thanks ^_^
Junior Tycon's AvatarJunior Tycon
owo How splendiferous! This is so wonderful, considering that the image uploading places that I've used for years have now decided to charge fees. :) Thank you for this :3
Avatar created by me. Original location is my deviantart page :3
I didn't expect an image uploader for this site .o. hehe now I've got private files to myself
Avatar by me. (the MS Paint is obvious too, I also don't see why anyone would steal it) Join the Pokecrafters too, if you can!
butterscotch's Avatarbutterscotch
Oh, that is so very helpful! Thanks guys for this feature which will make it easier for me especially. I no longer need to go to my other computer to upload images I need as I have had to do so previously.
Amure's AvatarAmure
Oh, this is wonderful. I'm sure this will come in handy in the future. For me, anyway. I'll use this for PokeFarm-related stuff, and continue using Tinyimg for everything else. Still, I never expected anything like this. This is awesome.
Avatar doodled by me. Responses will be slow.

QUOTE originally posted by Puffleduck

I feel like I had something to do with this. And yet I doubt I am that important. NEVERTHELESS This is sure to come in handy!
We were discussing this long before Photobucket decided to delete your images ;)
serifAizawa's AvatarserifAizawa
At least I can bring my Scythaunter and other fusions I made on other sites/Old Pokefarm to here, since I don't have a PC.
PFP is official art of Giffany from Gravity Falls
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
This is awesome! Now I have somewhere to upload my pokemon stuffs to!
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Sweet! :D I'm sure I can't get an imgur/Photobucket account yet, so this will come in handy for uploading my sprites >W<
Made by NixNight.
Made by Alix-chan.
Made by Digigirl.
Made by Georgie-Kun.
Swiggity swarmy, I'm building a Goomy army. (Icon made by Raistudios05 with permission.)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page