PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introducing... a thing!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Sei's AvatarSei
It's been one of them days at the Staff Headquarters... Y'know, one of them where Ravyne has a mental breakdown because he realized his eyes were gems, but he can't eat 'em, Garth running out of muffins to smash, Ledah demanding a pay increase because she doesn't have enough gold, and Niet toiling away working on projects. Only one of these are important.. BUT WHICH ONE? In short.. Bacent made more muffins for Garth Ledah's pay got increased by .25 GP an hour Ravyne deciding to eat Ledah's stash of left over Emeralds... And a nifty new image uploader for all of you lovely users! Introducing an image uploader! This will be super useful for things such as banners, templates, and any sort of images users wish to upload for use on Pokéfarm. It's still very primitive -- at the moment, you can only upload images, but Niet definitely has plans for more features in the future. As a normal user, you are limited to 10MB.. but as a user with hypermode, you get a whopping 100MB to mess around with. If your hypermode expires, you won't lose anything, but you will be restricted back to 10MB. The aim of this is pretty much like photobucket, only exclusive to our users. Only you can see what you upload to your account, and the file names are taken from whatever you named your image. So if you're like my eight year old sister, don't name things "asdkgjk" or you'll be confused. Hope you guys enjoy your PFQ exclusive image dump!

FAQs

Can mature images be uploaded? Images are unlisted, meaning 18+ should be okay (so long as it's legal, a'course XD) if it's for Mature forum usage only What the best way to compress images to help me get the most out of my storage space? .JPG is the best way to go about compression, so long as you set it to 100% to mitigate quality reduction. Will this work with .Gif? Yeppers!
Uhhhhhh this is nifty. I mean I usually just link from my tumblr account since uploading stuff there is swift, but this feature means I can have all PFQ related stuff in one place. I hope the next feature the uploader gets is a delete function, because I'm expecting a lot of trouble if people upload things and hit the 10MB mark and can't replace anything
Hello, can I interest you in an unpaid internship at Doolin City Gym?
No? Then how about a Membership at a very High Class and venerable Organisation? (I'm talking about Team Rocket! Just tell them the I referred you...)
Badge of Doolin City Gym - Currently not open for challenges, Gym Leader is out of town
The Opal Badge. Trainers with this badge have challenged and defeated the Opal Gym. Created by ZoeDragonbunny
Sorah League Badges
KathiraNarae's AvatarKathiraNarae
Oh, wonderful! Sometimes, images on other image hosting sites will lose the images users have uploaded for various reasons and thus break our templates. Which makes this an EXCELLENT little feature for templates/sigs/etc. ALL HAIL NIET!
Credits.
Avi cropped from a commission by PeridotPrior
//Call me Kath.//Want some ZC?//Forme-changer trading.
Mr Cat's AvatarMr Cat
This is a really awesome feature. I've been getting a little tired of running all the way to photobucket and DA's St.ash wondering where I put the next tutorial for my art school. Now they can all be in one handy reasonable place. Also great for anyone who wants to do art commissions here.
Current type race: 0
my trade shop
Sweetness!...except I already went and made myself a DeviantArt account like a month ago...oh well, I'll go ahead and use both anyway. Like say this for small Pokefarm-related things and DA for unrelated/larger/unsupported things. going to need to rework my bookmarks because I don't see a link to the file manager anywhere but here.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +36,961,683
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
LKWayvern's AvatarLKWayvern
... Now I feel weird. Some guy asked me how to upload pictures to here a few days ago, and I told him you can't. Well, now I've got accounts to three different image uploading sites... Yay?
Day after day, give me clouds and rain and grey Give me pain if that's what's real, it's the price we pay to feel The price of love is loss, but still we pay We love anyway
Puffleduck's AvatarPuffleduck
I feel like I had something to do with this. And yet I doubt I am that important. NEVERTHELESS This is sure to come in handy!
ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʟᴇᴛ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
Template by Puffleduck. Official art used .
Rory's AvatarRory
I love how you're able to post news even at this late hour <3 I still can't understan why someone would use DA as a image uploader when imgur is one of the best without the bad part of the DA community, but I guess it's not my buisness. However, I think it's really nice, I still tink png is better than jpg, but with limited space probably a smaller file is the best.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Eclipsehawk's AvatarEclipsehawk
Well this'll come in handy! OMG, dejavu I didn't spell that correctly did I? for something I needed.
Journal
Message me
Art Shop
Shiny Hunt/Trades Shop
Credit
Coiffwaff's AvatarCoiffwaff
I never expected to see such a feature being added, I am beyond happy that it actually was!
Credit

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page