PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Bond we Share

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 1234

Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Chapter Twenty : A Win or a Loss?
"Oh my goodness!" Charlotte cried, when they all peered out the window. Already, Pokemon were fighting. Punches were flying, Attacks were being forced, and it was very, very loud. "We need to help them!" Ke Ahi cried. "Are you serious?" Blake asked. He seemed to be hyperventilating. "It's gonna be okay." Serene said, kneeling down to try and calm him. "The Village will win this battle! We're storng!" "I don't know..." Kaden said warily. "The Shadows look pretty strong." Blake whimpered. "We're gonna die!" Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a cry baby! They've got this!" "Don't we need to get back down to the Infirmary?" Ke Ahi asked warily, looking aout the window. "What's wrong?" Charlotte asked, turning to him. "Some Shadows are coming this way." "What?" Kaden ran over to the window. Ke Ahi was right. A Pitch Black Poochyena and Gabite were heading their way. Kaden gasped. "That's the Poochyena who attacked me in the forest!" Charlotte stared out, shocked. "What do we do? They're surely going to win!" "Don't say that!" They looked to Serene. "We may be small, but we're strong! We out number them, right? They might not even know we're in here! We can surprise attack them! We can do this!" Kaden nodded. Blake stood up shakily. "You're right." They all waited under the stairs. They could hear the voices. "This is the Leader's hut, right Farren?" "Quiet, Riki! She could be inside!" The door was slammed open. The Pokemon stepped inside. They all kept quiet. The Pokemon looked around, but didn't see them. "No ones here..." The Gabite said. "There might be some upstairs." Farren said. He began to walk upstairs, the Gabite following. Once they were out of sight, Ala leapt out of the Shadow and closed the door. She locked it, and pulled the curtains over the windows, then leapt back into the shadow. She did this all quickly, and quietly. "Wasn't that door just open?" Riki asked, stepping down onto the floor. "It was..." Farren said, stepping down as well. Kaden's eyes widened. Anger filled his stomach. When their backs were turned, he pounced. "What the-?!?" Farren screeched. Kaden cried out and pinned him to the ground. He began bitting at him, and hit him with Shadow ball. Farren tried to dodge the attack, but could't roll over in time. Kaden He hit him with shadow sneak, and Farren cried out. Farren then kicked him off with his hind legs, sending Kaden flying. Farren jumped up, and ran at him with full force. Kaden thought quickly, and used protect. Farren rammed into it and got knocked down. Before Kaden could think of what to do, Serene pushed Farren down and began punching him. Then, a pair of jagged, ghost-like teeth appeared and bit into Farren. He cried out, before going limp. Kaden stepped forward, his portect fading. "Is he... Dead?" Serene stared at him. "I don't know..." Kaden looked up. The others had defeated the Gabite, too. "I can't believe we did that." Kaden said, breathing hard. He wasn't even aware of his new scars. "We need to get to the infirmary." Charlotte said. "Who knows who is hurt!" They all raced out, leaving Ala with the two bodies. When they got back, only one person was there. Ivy. She had a big gash on her forehead, and was groaning. A Chansey, Celsey, was dripping a wet washcloth on it. "Good heavens, where have you been?" Abigail asked, pulling them in. "We've been looking all over for you!" They looked at one another. "It doesn't matter. Just sty by Ivy's side! Her forehead needs some Potion. Can you help me, Serene?" Serene nodded, and followed Abigail. The others went to Ivy. Charlotte put her paw on Ivy's. "You fought very bravely. And you're gonna be okay." Ivy nodded. She let out a soft groan of pain. Kaden looked around for signs of other Pokemon. Only a little blood. Serene came back with a small bottle of orange liquid. She kneeled down. "Can you remove the washcloth, Kaden?" She asked. Kaden nodded, and gently moved it off. Serene sprayed two pumps on the gash. "It will heal soon. Just keep the washcloth on it." Serene said. Kaden nodded, and put it back on. After a few minutes, another Pokemon staggered in. It was Airos. She had multiple bruises, and a few scratches. She sat down on a cot and took a deep breath. Serene rushed off. "What's going on?" Ke Ahi nervously asked her. "We've been winning. But Guardian told me I needed to come here, because I was too hurt. There's not too many Shadow Pokemon." Ke Ahi nodded. After about an hour, a few Pokemon came in for a revive or potion, then left. Airos was able to leave after taking a bit of potion, but Ivy wasn't able to fight. Soon, another cry rang out. It scared everyone. Kaden ran out of the infirmary, looking to the front entrance, where Sombra was. No Shadow Pokemon were in sight. "Did we win?" Kaden mumbled. The others came out, too, as well as Ivy. Other Pokemon were coming from their spots, some with wounds, some without. Sombra walked back to them. "We've won." He looked to Celsey. "Who all is hurt?" "Just a few Pokemon. Ivy is hurt the most." Ivy shuffled her paws embarresdly. Sombra nodded. "Does anyone know where hte Princess is?" "I'm right here, Sombra." Casiana walked gracefully to them, Verosi at her side. Verosi walked to Sombra's side. "Everyone, I know we are all hurt, but we need to plan an attack on the Shadows. This War needs to end." They all looked at eachother. "But how will we do that?" Daylen asked, stepping forward. "I'm sure they have more Shadows ready to attack. We'll never win!" "We can." Casiana encouraged, sstepping up. "We have our secret weapon. One they don't." She looked at Kaden and his friends. "We have the Shinies of the prophecy." Kaden felt all eyes lay on him. "All we need to do, is get them to evolve. Then we can win." Charlotte gasped. Serene's eyes filled with hope. Blake looked around, unsure. Ke Ahi smiled happily. "Are you sure that would work?" Sombra asked, looking at Verosi. Verosi looked around, then her eyes lay on the Shinies. "Yes."
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
Chapter Twenty-One : The Evolution Process
Kaden waited patiently in Verosi's hut, all alone. Well, Ala was there. She was waiting silently with him. No words had been spoken. It had been an hour, and no ocntact had been made between the two. Finally, the door opened. Guardian walked through, her face expressionless. Kaden stood up. She didn't need to speak, he knew what was going on. An hour earlier Charlotte wlaked shakily with Sombra to the temple. Ke Ahi and Blake were with her. She was scared. She took a deep breath as they entered. In the middle of the risen floor, where Lancel's body had once lay, was two stones, and a glass jar. "Ke Ahi, Charlotte, you have the stones. They will let you evolve. Blake, you eat the Candies. As many as possible, until you evolve." The three nodded. "I'll go first." Ke Ahi offered, seeing how scared Charlotte was. He walked up, and hesitated. He then calmly pressed hi paw to one of the stones. Nothing happened for a second. Then, a flash of light appeared. When they all opene their eyes, they no longer saw a Shiny Growlithe. A big, furry Pokemon was in his place, with golden fur. He had the same eyes as Ke Ahi. Charlotte smiled. "Ke Ahi, you're an Arcanine!" The newly evolved Ke Ahi pounded down. "I feel so tall!" He exclaimed. Blake chuckled. "I'll go next." He wlaked up, and opened the jar. One by one, he removed the candies. He kept eating and eating, until when there was only about 1/3 left in the jar, another flash of light appeared. In Blake's position, was a Shiny Rapidash. He looked so graceful. "Tell me, do I look amazing?" Charlotte giggled. She then took a deep breath, and walked up the stairs, shaking. She then looked at the sole stone. It was yellow, and rigid, with a firey pattern that looked frozen inside of it. She slowly placed her front paw on it, closing her eyes. She felt a tingling sensation in herself. She could feel her tails growing, and herself getting taller, and growing. When she turned to her friends, they stared at her in disbelief. "You're a Ninetales!" Ke Ahi exclaimed. Charlotte looked down, in disbelief. Kaden walked out swiftly, eager to see his friends evolved. HE stared in disbelief at the Pokemon in front of him. His gaze was stuck on Charlotte. She looked just like Verosi, only a little smaller, and with Purple fur. "Charlotte, you look so magnificent!" He said. He raced to her and touched his nose to hers. He was so lucky to have her as a friend. A/n: Sorry for the short chapter. Only a few more until the big battle! Enjoy~
Chapter Twenty-Two : Marching to War
Kaden took a deep breath as they all readied. They were standing at the gates to their small village, ready to go to War with the shadows. Charlotte nudged Kaden gently, smiling at him kindly. He must've noticed how nervous he was. "Are you ready?" Verosi asked Guardian, who was the last they were waiting on. Guardian shook her head. "Serene refuses to Evolve. She says she's going to be a Gallade, not a Gardevoir." Sombra sighed. "She needs to know it's impossible. If we need to, just give her a Dawn stone. We need to go, before it's too late." Guardian nodded, then floated back to the Shiny Kirlia. Kaden felt small around his friends. Since they evolved, they now were so big. A few minutes later, Guardian came back, pushing Serene gently, who was holding the Dawn stone very closely to her chest. "Let's go." Verosi said. She was at the front, with Sombra and Casiana. Guardian went up there too. The rest of the village - including the Nurse Pokemon - were in the middle, the shinies at the back. Ala brought up the rear, silently. She still had her locket, fingering it silently. Kaden felt very bad for her. They walked through the forest as a crowd. Pokemon were murmuring to eachother, discussing strategy, and reassuring eachother of their capability. Kaden only hoped Charlotte would make it out alive. They didn't have to win, he just wanted her to be safe. He decided that he would sacrifice himself for Charlotte, whatever it took. They marced together for an hour, not stopping. They finally caught sign of the huge concrete wall, and they decided to stop. Kaden listened close to Sombra who was explaining strategy. "We'll blow a hole in the wall. Some Pokemon will go underground, some will go through the wall. If you are wounded, come back here, the Nurses will stay here. Everyone needs to fight. Go for their Medicine Supplies, the strongest Pokemon, get to their weaknesses. We can't afford to lose this." Kaden's ear twitched as he heard leaves rustling. He turned to see A Gothitelle walking gracefully through the trees, with a crowd of strong Pokemon behind her. "Giolite." Guardian got up and bowed to her. "Thank you for coming." The Gothitelle nodded. "The Shadows have wronged many Villages. This is the least we could do for you. We too want the Shadow's reign to stop." Guardian nodded. "I'm sorry about Lancel. I had forseen his death, but couldn't make it to your Village in time." A few Pokemon walked over and started talking. "So, you're the Pokemon in the prophecy?" A young Luxio asked. Charlotte nodded. "Yes." His eyes lit up. "That's amazing! You're so cool!" Charlotte smiled. Kaden stood in line in front of the front of the wall, with hundreds of other Pokemon. Sombra, Daylen, Ke Ahi, Charlotte and Blake were there with him as well. He felt comfortable fighting alongisde his best friends. "On three!" Sombra called out. "One!" "Two!" "Three!" Moves were all powered up and fired at the same time. They were aimed at the wall. Kaden watched the array of sparks flying, a big cloud of smoke appeared after a big roar. Kaden braced for impact. When the cloud was gone, the wall was extremely unstable. It looked as if it would fall over any second. All of a sudden, Pokemon started running, headfirst into the wall. Battle cries rang out, as the wall collapsed, and Kaden could see the camp of the shadows. The few shadows he could see, all looked alarmed, as Pokemon were storming at them. He rushed in, after locking eyes with Charlotte. He mouthed 'Don't die. I love you.' Then stormed in. Once he did, he could hear Ke Ahi, Blake and Daylen racing in with him. Shadows were already coming down to see what was going on. A msitake.
Chapter Twenty-Three : Surprise, Surprise!
Warning : This Chapter if PG13. Read at your own risk! Kaden saw a Shadow Ponyta, and aimed in her direction. She just barely saw him before he jumped on top of her, pinning her to the ground. She let out a cry. He blasted her with Phantom force as she shrieked. He didn't care about hurting a possibly innocent Pokemon, just becasue of her neighbors. He clawed at her face, and she roared in pain. She kicked his stomach with her back legs, knocking him off in pain. He just barely dodged a blast of fire. He ran back at her and hit her with shadow ball, knocking her over. He then jumped on her again, and bit into her neck. He watched her go limp, not knowing if he killed, or knocked her out. He jumped off of her as another shadow raced at her - possibly her older brother. He dodged the attack, and jumped on his back. He bit into his neck, making him roar in pain. He bucked Kaden off, and he fell onto his side, painfully. The Ponyta jumped onto of him, and blasted at him for a blasrt of fire. Kaden just barely avoided it, and kicked at his stomach, like the other Ponyta had done, and he flew off. He then raced at him, and blasted Shadow Ball at his belly, making him weak. He then took the oppurtunity to bite his neck again - making him bleed out, and he stopped moving. Kaden looked around for another Pokemon to attack, when he heard a scream. He turned to see Surprise being pummeled by two Machokes. He felt anger surge through him at seeing Surprise's limp bloody body. He knocked into the first one, head first, and blasted the other with shadow ball. "pick on someone your own size!" He yelled, blasting the two multiple times with different moves. He then bit into their bellies, then picked Surprise up on his back. Please don't be dead. He raced to the Nurses, as the scene around him was chaos. He saw from a high tower, two Pokemon hiding. They were just watching, not helping the Shadows. A Shadow Gallade, and Shadow Absol. He set Surprise down with the Nurses. Thankfully, she was the first one there. He raced off back into battle. He looked around, all the near shadow Pokemon already being fought with. He then spotted Charlotte taking on three Pokemon. He raced over to help, when he suddenly stopped. Her now long nine tails were flicking in every direction, hitting each Pokemon in the face, gut, and knocking them off their feet. Kaden watched at the Graceful Charlotte, when he too, was knocked off his feet. He looked up, to see a full grown Black Pyroar on top of him. A ball of fire was charing up, when Kaden got an idea. He broguth up his hind legs, and kicked the Pyroar in the mouth. It sent him flying back, his ball of fire hitting another Shadow Pokemon. He then jumped onto his belly, scratching and biting at it, making the Pyroar roar in pain. The Pyroar knocked him off his belly, but ran away, his belly bleeding out a lot. Kaden was surprised he barely had any scratches on him. He made a mistake staying in spot too long. A group of vines shot up from the ground and covered him like a cage. The vines met at the top, and started shrinking, forcing to meet their spiny arms to meet his soft skin. He looked to see who was his attacker. He gasped when he saw who it was - a Shiny Lilligant. Her eyes wer ecompletely black, and wide open, not blinking at all. Her mouth seemed to be stitched shut. Kaden fumbled to remember her name, when Ke Ahi raced over. "Dandelion! It's me! Ke Ahi! I can't believe you're alive!" He ducked when a seed bomb was headed his direction. "Dandelion, don't do this! I know you're good, please!" He stood up on his hind paws, putting his front ones to her face. Kaden watched the sad sight, as the vines started to shrink, threatening to hurt him. He blasted his way out with shadow ball, and ran off. He looked around, sadly. He saw that it looked as if they were losing. Pokemon kept getting tired and wounded, and the Shadows kept coming back. Kaden looked back up to the tower, seeing something he hadn't before. "Castian!" He yelled. A Shiny Sylveon was kept in a cage behind the two Shadows. They turned their heads to Kaden, but did nothing. Kaden looked around ,searching desperately for help. He spotted it. Ala was sitting with Serene just near the Nurse's spot. He raced over, quicker than he had ever gone before. "Ala! Serene! You've got to help me! Please!" Serene looked at him, then the dawn stone she still held in her hands. She looked at Ala, then ripped off the pendant Ala gave her. "I don't need this anymore. Thank you Ala!" She held the dawn stone close, closed her eyes, and Kaden witnessed a miracle. Serene started floating up, a shining light zooming around her. When she fell down, she was no longer a Kirlia. She looked to be a Gallade, but with a skirt. "Serene, you're a Gallade!" Ala said. Serene smirked. "I told you I could do it!" She grabbed Ala's hand. "C'mon Ala! Let's do this thing!" The three raced off, through the crowd of fighting Pokemon. The ydodged moves, they avoided Shadows, and went straight for the tower. They began racing up the steps as fast as possible, Kaden at the lead. They finally reached the top, to see the backs of the two shadows, and the caged Shiny Sylveon. He turned around, and smiled at them, but was silent. The Gallade slowly turned around, his eyes widening when he saw Ala. Ala hesitated for a second. "Ala. Is it really you?" "You don't have the right to call me by my name anymore Dexter. I am no longer your sister." Ala nodded, then Serene and Kaden raced at the two Pokemon. The Absol was shocked when Kaden crashed into him, knocking him off the edge. All Kaden could see before falling off, was Serene battling the Gallade, and Ala desperately trying to blast open Castian's cage. Kaden hit the ground, using the Absol as a pillow. But he was still hurt. "Off me, you fool!" Kaden's ears were rining as a blast hit him in the stomach. He blacked out. His eyes slowly closed, as he saw a shiny Ninetales running to him. "No!"
Chapter Twenty-Four : No
Charlotte raced over, but not in time. Kaden had blacked out. She thought quickly. The Absol did too, though. He jumped up, and Charlotte ran at him. "You monster!" She screeched. She jumped onto him, her force knocking him down. She began blasting him, one time, two times, three times, four, five.... Blake ran over too. He began kicking at the Absol's head. The Absol was now bleeding from multiple places. He somehow got up, and started hitting them too. Charlotte tried to bear through the pain, but knew she could not withstand it forever. She was saved, when Sombra and Casiana raced over. Sombra knocked into his side, and began using all his strength to kill the Absol. "Where's my brother?" Casiana cried out. She jumped when another body hit the ground next to her. Serene jumped down, on top of the Gallade, and stood on him, not letting him get up. Ala gracefully came down, too, Castian following her. "Castian!" Casiana's eyes were filled with tears as she reunited with her brother. They all watched happily. Shadows were beginning to stop fighting. They had seen their leaders fall. They knew it was over. But they were wrong. Serene and Sombra were knocked off, and went flying. The Gallade and Absol jumped up, and ran off. "Are they surrendering?" Serene asked, getting up and dusting herself off. Ala's eyes widened with fear. "Everybody run!" They started running. The tower began tipping, and the bricks went sliding out, hitting the ground with a loud thud. Charlotte turned around. "Kaden!" She screamed. But it was too late. The building collapsed, Kaden underneath it. The Two shadows looked triumphant from the back. But they made a mistake. Ala clutched the pendant, and began crushing it. "What are you doing?" Serene cried. Ala looked at her, smiling, then was consumed by a ball of light. The ball of light went flying towards the Gallade and Absol - they had no time to run. The light hit them, then faded, a Mega Shadow Gardevoir in it's place. Somba raced over too, and jumped on top of the Absol, then blasted the little life he had left away. The Absol and Gallade, were now dead. And so was Kaden. Most of the shadows had surrendered after seeing their Leaders dead. A few fled, and some apologized, as some of them were not even evil. The mission was over. People had lost their lives. Most of them shadows. But none of the deaths were as cried over as Kaden's. A noble death. None of the Pokemon had cried so hard over it as Charlotte. They rested in the Village, now safe from theat. "Do you want to talk about anything?" Blake asked, his eyes full of sympathy. Serene sipped quietly from a smoothie, Ke Ahi picking at his food. Charlotte shook her head. "No. Kaden didn't derserve to die." Ke Ahi shook his head. "Dandelion didn't make it, either. I have so idea how long she was a puppet for their plans. What Pokemon even has the power to do that?" Charlotte sighed. "I just wish there was some way to get him back." Castian and Casiana walked to the rubble that used to be the Shadow's Base. "What are we doing, Castian?" Casiana asked, shivering at the view of the dead bodies that littered the area. A fEw shadows were cleaning up the dead bodies, or mourning the deaths of their loved ones. Castian looked to his sister, but said nothing. He walked without her to the rubble, where he knew the beloved Wispeon lay. "What are you doing?" She asked. He lay down near the rubble, then turned to his sister. "Casiana, I was never meant to rule." "What?" "Casiana, it was you who was meant to rule our kingdom. Not me." He closed his eyes for the last time. His smile faded. "Castian? What are you doing?" A ball of light went out through his forehead, and soon little ones out of his ribbons, and went flying into Kaden's body. He opened his eyes weakly. He placed his paw on his sisters, as the last ball of light exited through his temple. His eyes closed, and all the orbs flew to Kaden's body. Casiana gasped as Castian's body fell limp.
Epilogue
Castian used a new fairy type move, called Force Switch. It switches two Pokemon's state of life, so Kaden was revived, while Castian took over his death state. Casiana became Queen of the kingdom. All of the Shadows became good, and a few of them started rogue leagues, but they were quickly defeated. As for the village, Verosi continued to rule, but when she retired, Sombra became Leader. Three Pokemon were lost in battle. Amber, Airos, and Daylen. They all fought well, and the whole village attended their funerals. Guardian sucessfully adopted Serene as her sister, and they trained together. Blake left the village, and became a Scourer. He'd visit often. Ke Ahi mourned the death of his friend, but became a Guard once he was old enough. Ala never came back. Rumors had started spreading about what happened to her, most of them containing the fact that she had supposedly died, but no one wanted to believe it. As for Kaden and Charlotte, He returned to the village, accompanied by Casiana. He reuinited with his friends. A tearjerking moment was shared between the five shinies. Years later, The Village was still in good shape. Verosi had sadly passed away. Guardian had retired as Head Guard, and became the seer, Serene taking her place. Ke Ahi and Scarce became mates, and had a few children, Eevee/Growlithe breeds. They had three kids, Firelily, Shadow, and Mourna. They lived happily together. A few Shadows came to live in the Village, and never caused any trouble. Their village became very popular. Charlotte and Kaden became mates, as well. They had two children. A Vulpix/Eevee named Delion, who later evolved into a Vulpix/Leafeon. She also had a sister, Swift. She later evolved into a Vulpix/Floateon. Serene began training young Ralts and Kirlias, some shadow, some not. The Village was very peaceful, and lived on. Their village grew more and more, and renevations were made as more people moved in. The End.

Author's Note!

If you are reading this, thank you so much for following my story! This story has gone through some good and bad times. I never thought it would make it this far! Thank you to all of my supporters! Most of my friends, and even my Sisters. I want to thank you all so much! Even for the people I don't know who are reading this. I might make a sequel to this sometime in the future, if I ever get any ideas. Thank you again! I love you all :D ~AnAbsolsGhost P.s, since this is finished, go ahead and post in it about what you thought. I'll be contacting a Mod soon to get it moved into the Completed Pokemon FF forum.
SpookyShock08's AvatarSpookyShock08
that was proboly the BEST story I have ever heard! good job ps: pls make a Sequel.
My store! Avatar is by the PFQ Art Team
RioluAria's AvatarRioluAria
That was one amazing story! I am glad that the story was partially tied into the same shadow idea as Blurry Rose's uncompleted fan-fiction, 'A Rose's Thorn'. I would love to see a sequel too!
Hey guys! If you enjoyed this story, I'm glad! I'm actually going to be making Avatars for this story. I've only had a few ideas so far, and this is it ; It's Serene and Guardian as humans! If you use it, please credit me!

code!

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/AnAbsolsGhost/To_the_moon_and_back.png[/img]
EDIT : I put up a poll! Please answer it ^^
Sorry to double-post! I know we only had two people vote on the poll, but I was so excited to start a Sequel, I just went ahead and did. Here's the link! Serene's Home Song It's about Serene. I'm not going to spoil too much, but I hope you guys enjoy it! I'm working on a something special for this thread, so I'll be editing this post in awhile, once I'm done with it. So stay tuned!
EDIT :

WE are NOT a Joke

Though this is not a Comic, I'm still participating in this by saying WE are Not a Joke. LGBTQ+ people should not be shamed for who they love. I don't think your sexuality should be what people judge you off of. You should be able to love you want. I myself am Pansexual. I can love anyone, no matter who they are, their race, sexuality, gender, etc. Serene however, is a Lesbian. She loves only women. In her story, she does not yet know, and will be part of the story. There is a certain person Serene will get with, but you guys have no idea who. I may be making some more Characters a part of the community, and I have a few ideas. If any of them from this story are, I believe it would be Stella, Verosi or Castian, but since the story is finished, I don't really know. Like I've said before, it doesn't matter who you are, who you love, what you stand for, you are human. We are NOT a joke. Thank you.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page