PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Bond we Share

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Bond we Share >

Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Chapter Twenty-One : The Evolution Process
Kaden waited patiently in Verosi's hut, all alone. Well, Ala was there. She was waiting silently with him. No words had been spoken. It had been an hour, and no ocntact had been made between the two. Finally, the door opened. Guardian walked through, her face expressionless. Kaden stood up. She didn't need to speak, he knew what was going on. An hour earlier Charlotte wlaked shakily with Sombra to the temple. Ke Ahi and Blake were with her. She was scared. She took a deep breath as they entered. In the middle of the risen floor, where Lancel's body had once lay, was two stones, and a glass jar. "Ke Ahi, Charlotte, you have the stones. They will let you evolve. Blake, you eat the Candies. As many as possible, until you evolve." The three nodded. "I'll go first." Ke Ahi offered, seeing how scared Charlotte was. He walked up, and hesitated. He then calmly pressed hi paw to one of the stones. Nothing happened for a second. Then, a flash of light appeared. When they all opene their eyes, they no longer saw a Shiny Growlithe. A big, furry Pokemon was in his place, with golden fur. He had the same eyes as Ke Ahi. Charlotte smiled. "Ke Ahi, you're an Arcanine!" The newly evolved Ke Ahi pounded down. "I feel so tall!" He exclaimed. Blake chuckled. "I'll go next." He wlaked up, and opened the jar. One by one, he removed the candies. He kept eating and eating, until when there was only about 1/3 left in the jar, another flash of light appeared. In Blake's position, was a Shiny Rapidash. He looked so graceful. "Tell me, do I look amazing?" Charlotte giggled. She then took a deep breath, and walked up the stairs, shaking. She then looked at the sole stone. It was yellow, and rigid, with a firey pattern that looked frozen inside of it. She slowly placed her front paw on it, closing her eyes. She felt a tingling sensation in herself. She could feel her tails growing, and herself getting taller, and growing. When she turned to her friends, they stared at her in disbelief. "You're a Ninetales!" Ke Ahi exclaimed. Charlotte looked down, in disbelief. Kaden walked out swiftly, eager to see his friends evolved. HE stared in disbelief at the Pokemon in front of him. His gaze was stuck on Charlotte. She looked just like Verosi, only a little smaller, and with Purple fur. "Charlotte, you look so magnificent!" He said. He raced to her and touched his nose to hers. He was so lucky to have her as a friend. A/n: Sorry for the short chapter. Only a few more until the big battle! Enjoy~
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page