PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding Offspring Listing

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Verdant's AvatarVerdant

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

I'm going to reiterate that if the issue is only client-side with loading the page, the simple solution is a 'load more' option. That way the page doesn't try to load thousands of sprites at once.
I think that a 'load more' option is a great idea! :3 Also adressing that there is only so far a 'hide tab' can open, perhaps pressing the 'load more' link the first time could take you new page where you can load more offspring by pressing the button without running out of room? (Does anyone think that would work? "^^)
InkedMyths's AvatarInkedMyths
That could work... Once again, maybe it there was one tab for normal offspring and another for 'special'?
The only Calamity here is the state my life is in. Forum avatar art by me of Millium Orion from the Trails of Cold Steel series
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I also have an idea with the filtering of offspring between shiny and normal. Much like the option in the Pokedex, there can be a bar with a toggle to see only certain kinds of Pokemon (shiny, albino, melan, or all). I think that opening a new page once you try to load more would work nicely, too.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Verdant's AvatarVerdant
Recap: 1) First 20 offspring listed in a scroll box on the Pokémon's summary page. (I think that's what it's called) 2) If Pokémon has more than 20 offspring, a 'view more' link would be present at the bottom of said scroll box. 3) Clicking the 'view more' link would open a new page, where you could load around 20 more offspring at a time by pressing a 'load more' link. 4) The 'view more' page would also allow you to search ONLY for offspring that are Shiny, Albino, or Melenistic, by using a search filter. (This could also allow for you to search for offspring by species) 5) Pokémon that Sally has deleted from the system will not appear here at all. 6) Unhatched eggs would be listed as unhatched eggs. :P 7) Eggs and Pokémon in the shelter appear on a greyscale; reprsenting 'innactive'. 8) There is NO 'open all' option on the new page. You have to load them a few at a time so poor Sally dosn't get overwhelmed! 9) In both the original scroll box and the 'veiw more' page, there could be a small box with the total number of offspring currently stored be Sally. This is just a number; it does not do anything when clicked on. I think that's most of our ideas put together, now!
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by CrazyGirlEspeon

If I remember right there was an issue of a situation where if your Pokemon need an egg that hatched into a shiny or albino the person who bred that egg would claim ownership of the variant.
I don't believe you've addressed this. Harrassment has been a serious problem here in the past, and this did in deed happen. This was half the reason the original lineage pages got taken down, with the other half being the fact they got so rediculously long.
InkedMyths's AvatarInkedMyths
Maybe there could be a rule posted above the offspring listing? Like what it says above the Market or whatever? "Just because it was an egg you bred does not mean it belongs to you. Harassing a person who hatched one of these eggs will get you [insert punishment here]"
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

QUOTE originally posted by TsunamiScorpion

Maybe there could be a rule posted above the offspring listing? Like what it says above the Market or whatever? "Just because it was an egg you bred does not mean it belongs to you. Harassing a person who hatched one of these eggs will get you [insert punishment here]"
It's fit better as "Pokemon Eggs bred by you do not mean they are yours. Harassing a person who hatches one of these Eggs is a reportable offense." Or something similar. It needs to be very professional sounding. I don't remember if I've posted here or not yet, but support anyways.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Verdant's AvatarVerdant
Thank you, I did forget to adress that. :) As TsunamiScorpion and sunneliøn said, the most obvious solution would be to publicly state that a Pokémon belongs to the person who hatches it (unless other transactions occur, such as releasing to the shelter, trading, or selling to another user.), and not the person who bred it.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I think it's probably best to not have this feature. It does have certain social risks as discussed, and there is very little practical use for it really.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page