PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adopt a shelter Pokemon from its profile page

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I support this. I have an idea, since this primary helps people who accidentally releasing there pokemon maybe it could be that you could adopt it if you owned it in the past few days. That would help people who accidentally release their pokemon, stop people from exploiting the way Raca said, prevent people from exploiting the trade a pokemon without a trade slot unless it was already traded between those users in the past few days. Also maybe we can make it so pokemon adopted this way do not count for the site stats or task list to stop exploition in those areas.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Zephyria's AvatarZephyria
I would have to lean towards no support. My other half supports this because (ever though I never accidentally released a pokemon) it can be stressful for people to go through the "Oh bamboo shoots, I released it" But, other than that, there really is no point for this. I only makes finding other pokemon that people accidentally released, more easy to get. Like Ryuoko had pointed out, it had been rejected so I don't see it being implemented even if more people posted their ideas.
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
I'm half supporting this. Just like Raca said, if someone is realeasing, let's say a shiny pokemon, people could adopt it right there, without giving aanyone a chance. A positive for if you could adopt a shelter pokemon form Its profile page is that, let's say, I was in the shelter, when all of a sudden, There's two exclusive or legendary pokemon I need for the dex! But, I can only adopt one. But, if I had one's link, I could adopt one of the pokemon, and adopt the other after I adopt the first one. That would be very useful (And also because that ALWAYS happens to me)
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
No support. It would basically remove the randomness of the shelter.
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Jay's Wing's AvatarJay's Wing
I totally support this in every way. This would be awesome too.

Badge Case

Walrein Badge
Mizu Badge
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio
I know this thread was posted first, but a duplicate one was rejected just a day or two ago, and after reading the reasons why (some of which come from this thread), I'm afraid I can't support, as nice as the function would be.
Collecting
No support. Mainly because I'm now focusing on the Lab, for eggs.
Hello!

QUOTE originally posted by kirbryfan97

No support. Mainly because I'm now focusing on the Lab, for eggs.
That has nothing to do with the suggestion... There are 7000 other active users on the site, you think none of them use the shelter? This is a community game, not a "I'll suggest this/ not support this because it wouldn't benefit me" kind of game
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This might not be a popular decision, but this would unfortunately upset the balance of the Shelter by undermining the randomness involved.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page