PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fundraiser Complete!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So it's been brought to my attention that the Fundraiser has reached its target! It took a bit longer than planned :p It was supposed to fill up around January 1st and that would be when PFQ opened... But thanks to people buying Early Access Passes, we were able to get PFQ open a lot sooner. Anyway, now that the Fundraiser bar has filled, here's what's going to happen: The Fundraiser items will continue to be available until July 4th. After closing the Fundraiser, the Black Market will open for business. Many of the items from the Fundraiser will be available there, but keep in mind that the Fundraiser prices are discounted from what they'd normally be! So if I were you I'd get buying Fundraiser items before they're gone :p In seriousness though, thank you all very much for your support. Hopefully, once I get on top of things, PFQ will continue to grow into something amazing!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
dburn40's Avatardburn40
Yay, I love that the game is getting some major things open, NY hope is that the game will be mostly complete somewhere. From January of next year to March but that's me, even though I wont personally be business it I'm so excited about the black market as it marks progress and expansion!
Fold a Crane ^ Wish for me please!^_^
DragonTamer's AvatarDragonTamer
I have a question.. does that mean that some of those items will be able to be bought with gold poke? or will it have to be canisters... because I don't really have a ton of money to put in this game but those items rock and I want to help as best I can.. (not that it is much)
Avie by Tsuzera . I used this shop to commission it. I rp a lot so if you want to rp pm me. I rp in mature mostly. Warning: Never laugh at live dragons.
dburn40's Avatardburn40
It is only zophan canisters, and the way it helps the game is by you. Buying thezc spending SC is just a way to get money out of the system so it has a constant value
GraceRadke's AvatarGraceRadke
What about the items that we cannot claim yet? Will those be available soon? Or will it be after July 4th?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Should just be one item that can't be claimed yet. That'll be claimable once I have some more code in place.
Daenerys's AvatarDaenerys
I took advantage of the much cheaper year of hypermode option before it went. Thats me sorted til july next year ^.^ bargain
Sköll's AvatarSköll
Hmmm...now to find more moneys >__>
Avatar drawn by me :3 If you see it anywhere else, please tell me so that I may go on a hunt D:<
KeepsakeKey's AvatarKeepsakeKey
For the Hypermode, do you get a voucher or just straight up, automatic Hypermode? Because I'd like to get one, but I don't want to activate it until I hatch this legendary egg. :'c
Journal || Shop Name's Ashley, 21 years old. The first post of my journal has a wide range of my interests, including books, movies, tv shows, comics, and games. Feel free to shoot me a message to chat about one of them! Avatar is Tim Drake, by DC Comics.
Daenerys's AvatarDaenerys
It doesn't immediately activate it. It shows up in your voucher bit to click on and activate.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page