PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy 1st Birthday, PFQ Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 222324

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of the Recode! It's also my 25th birthday, so there's that :D The "recode" is effectively Version 3 of PokéFarm, but it kept backwards-compatibility with Version 2 which is why it's still PFQ and you still have all your stuff if you've been with us for that long. I just wanted to take a moment and look back at some of the progress. PF1 was a bit of a "Wizard of Oz", in the sense that it looked fine, on the surface. But if you had seen some of the code... Well let's just say it's safely buried :p PFQ was made to try and reorganise the code and get things working well. It was also an opportunity to redesign the site. It... didn't go so well XD For personal real-life reasons, I wasn't able to dedicate enough time or effort to make it work. So the Recode came about. The new version is just so much better to work with, and I can make adjustments, upgrades and bugfixes with relative ease. This allows me to focus more on the "harder" features, like the recently added Fishing feature and my personal favourite the Tournaments. Over the last year, and especially since the server upgrade a few months ago, PFQ has grown substantially. And it's continuing to do so, and you can always help by encouraging your friends to join too - remember, the more friends you have clicking each other, the faster you can get your Eggs hatched ;) Anyway, I didn't plan this announcement ahead so... Yay birthday? :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
TheRyuta's AvatarTheRyuta
Happy Birthday ;) :)
Sammy's Corner Shop Visit me! Avatar by Galladerox
Zerøth's AvatarZerøth
8D Happy Birthday Niet!! (Yes that's all I'm gonna be posting.)
Yes, I have a "slight" obsession with the 11th movie villain. And my icon art is from a friend of mine on Facebook for me specifically, please don't take it (not that you'll be able to get the full sized picture anyway). I'm also hoarding Magnets, so any unwanted Magnets you have, I'll gladly take to build my army.
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
Happy Birthday, Niet! Hope you have a great day! ^^
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Skitty22's AvatarSkitty22
Happy birthday Niet and the recode!!
I used to be Sitty22 Co-op Shop Free Dex Trading Journal I've been on PFQ since it was PF1 (but it was pretty much shutting down when I started lol), but I've been off for a few years. I do apologize if I use old slang or have some odd conversion rates as I'm still getting used to a lot of new things to the site. RIP PokeRadar +
MyDemons's AvatarMyDemons
Happy birthday!
lichgender's Avatarlichgender
happy birthday!! i was inactive when the recode happened, and coming back to a layout change was weird to say the least, but it's grown on me. much easier to use, too!!
Icon by me :)
Suiçi's AvatarSuiçi
Happy birthday Niet~ thanks for all the amazing updates and everything since the recode :3
Happy Birthday Niet! :D
Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe
Happy Birthday to both the PFQ:R and Niet!
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP

Pages: 123··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page