PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Beginner's Guide to Happiness and Fields.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234

Tsundear's AvatarTsundear
How do you get pokemon back from fields and into your party?
If we could live inside a song, I wish it would never have to end. Most people see what they want to see Blinded by your spirit, how it follows me, I stare for moments far too long, your visage hypnotizing; Everything about you is intoxicating, mesmerizing. I lost a part of myself when you left, that time you died, Tell me, is that why it always rains inside?
stuff above doesn't fit here so wip for now ♥
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
You can either drag them into an open slot in your party from your frields (make sure you're in private view) or you can click on the three lines under the Pokemon on that pokemon's summary page and click "send to field" then click Party. Hopefully that's not too confusing. I'm bad with words sometimes.. Lol
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
STÓRMBLÅZÊ's AvatarSTÓRMBLÅZÊ
For new begginers, though this stacks up the price and quickly of your fields, but my method when I get enough credits is to buy loads at once for the same price, open up loads of tabs like this..... 1. Go to fields, go to the bar at the bottom of clicking screen and click to open. 2.go to "buy new field" option and click, you will be shown a new screen! Choose what type of field you want to buy and then copy the url of the page itself and open as many tabs as you want, paste the url into each one's search and press enter, now go to buy new field and buy whatever fields you want, you can change what type with each tab and you will have spent the same ammount on each field, for however many fields you have bought the price goes up, so it can get very expensive very fast, my advice is, when buying fields for the first time, wait till they have a discount and site wide and buy multiple fields using this method! hope it helps!
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
Just curious, how fast does it take for a pokemon to gain full happiness in a field matching its type? I'm trying to get pichus to evolve, but I'm curious how many days it'll take.
MysticWølf's AvatarMysticWølf
Quick question, if you put a Pokemon in it's type's field and wait until it reaches peak happiness and then move it to an "Unknown" field, will it lose happiness or no?
|♦| My Trade Shop |♦| Avatar by tjsauce |♦|
Collecting 15/300
Collecting 6 / 1,000
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by MysticWolf

Quick question, if you put a Pokemon in it's type's field and wait until it reaches peak happiness and then move it to an "Unknown" field, will it lose happiness or no?
No; it retains its happiness when in an Unknown field.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
CorvusTheCrow's AvatarCorvusTheCrow
where do I buy a field
Dusk Stone

Dusk Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A strange stone that seems to completely absorb light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +3,789,804
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGhost
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Lunarical!!
GlitchDream's AvatarGlitchDream

QUOTE originally posted by RedCydranth

When you first hatch a Pokemon, or adopt it, or receive it in a trade, your Pokemon's Happiness will be 70.
Then why is all my pokemon's happiness at 27%? It's been like that since they hatched. And I put my Eevee in a field that's supposed to raise it's happiness, but the happiness is the same. So what do I do???
Never Gonna Give You Up Never Gonna Let You Down Never Gonna Run Around And Desert You Never Make You Cry Never Gonna Say Goodbye Never Gonna Tell A Lie And Hurt You
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

QUOTE originally posted by GlitchDream

QUOTE originally posted by RedCydranth

When you first hatch a Pokemon, or adopt it, or receive it in a trade, your Pokemon's Happiness will be 70.
Then why is all my pokemon's happiness at 27%? It's been like that since they hatched. And I put my Eevee in a field that's supposed to raise it's happiness, but the happiness is the same. So what do I do???
70 happiness is 27%, so that works out. Also pokemon need some time in a field for their happiness to increase, so you have to wait. If your eevee has been in the field for several hours and is still on 27%, take it out of the field and put it back in.
yell0wdrops's Avataryell0wdrops
I've made an overview that shows which fields are needed to accommodate all types (so not just happiness evo Poké) to increase happiness. I've managed to bring it down from 18 to 7 types (I've made sure to include Electric, Grass and Ice, which are required for field-specific evos: Nosepass, Leafeon and Glaceon & Crabrawler; afaik those are the only ones). This should cover all types!
Field Type Affinities (Happiness)
~ Field ~ ~ Affinity ~ ~ Field ~ ~ Affinity ~
All
all art from official Pokémon manga/games

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page