PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12DoC end / New Year!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Pilotslover's AvatarPilotslover
I was really sad not to get the last day's prize after I'd done so well with the others, due to work commitments I only had about three hours to click in and it simply wasn't enough time for me. Still, awesome job to the team, I can't wait to see what this year brings. :)

QUOTE originally posted by TotallyATurtle

Im upset about the 12th day because I only had 4 hours to click do to work and family and i was 300 interactions away from the bonus, not to mention my hand is extremely cramped up from trying to reach that goal... but on another more happy note im so happy how amazing this event went for the site!! so many people participated and interacted it was great. :)
so tyesterday i said the above, but looking back at my interactions i reached the goal but wasnt able to claim the prize and that kind of disapoints me...
Kaimi's And TotallyATurtle's Art Shop LOVELY CHIBI POKESONA MADE FOR ME BY CHANTY <3
AlurraBohemia's AvatarAlurraBohemia
I couldn't do the last day... I was getting loads of lag. Going from 1 field to the next was taking between 12 seconds and 3.5 minutes everytime.
Snomstar's AvatarSnomstar
Late happy new year!

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page