PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12DoC end / New Year!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 7891011

YellowBeanie's AvatarYellowBeanie
Congrats to everyone who finished the 12 days! Sadly I didn't finish the last day since I was without internet connection :/ But I can't wait for the Christmas this year and more events that are coming our way!
That was so fun, i completed all days (= it was hard but i did it. Also congrats who did the 12 days.
Behold the Royal Flygon. Avatar and sprite made by me. (My signature still WIP, sorta)
Øddity's AvatarØddity
I will say, it took me waaaaayyyy too long to finish day 12. The lag was real a few hours before reset. Woof. I didn't experience any deadlocks though! But I ended up staying up past when I should have gone to bed fighting lag to meet the target lol... work is gonna be fun tonight.
Ground Team: 4400 Avatar Art by: Me :3 ©2020
Kotona14's AvatarKotona14
1: Happy New Year 2: OW. OW. OW. OW my poor finger.
Reshiram's AvatarReshiram
I finished all of the 12 days ;) I only got a little lag on the last day though. Happy New Year!
Avatar Credit: Made by Dragonshifter, Permission granted
The Ultimate EXP Boost!
A Hypermode user who has activated a Super Lucky Egg on a x3 Niet day who has Pokérus, hatching a Pokémon whose type matches the V~Wave and their Wishalloy badge... and it's their birthday!
Silentshadow's AvatarSilentshadow
I never thought it was possible to click over 20,000 Pokemon in about three hours until I did it. Now I'm tired. It was such a great event though and it's good to see that some good has come from it all! I do look forward to seeing what you guys give us during the year!
x133/Until 31st Dec 2019
Beerke's AvatarBeerke
Happy new year to all :-) Did the 12 days easely because of my hunts, so that wasn't a problem at all. Only thing, still have a pokémon stuck in limbo (dojo) so i can't evolve/forme-change (it's arceus), but i guess that will be solved when you guys make the new dojo. Good job on the site by the way.
ViviMorèna's AvatarViviMorèna
Yay for the new-coming things and the site-improvement things....but the 12DoC....let's say I wonder-traded whatever I got from actually hurting my hand that last day. Wasn't worth the effort. Basically the few things worth the efort these 12days were the Ice Stone, /which by the way would be nice to be added to the stones that drop from boxes - like the other evo stones/, the lucky egg, daycare passes and the lucky seal aaaaaaaaand that's it. Anyways - Happy New Year to all.
Giving out everything in my fields and my currencies. Just ask.
MelodyGk's AvatarMelodyGk
Happy New Year the 12 days were fun even though the 20K interactions had my fingers spasm a bit at the end of the day it was worth it :D Thank you for everything!!
LileePool's AvatarLileePool
I only had one error message through the whole event and I think it was just PFQ being laggy and me having clicked for so long haha. Anyway, thank you for the Niet and Garth bonuses! <3

Pages: 123··· 7891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page