PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Reporting Messages for Mobile

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Firalight's AvatarFiralight
For me whenever I was in the chat, reporting messages was HORRIBLE on my phone. I don't know if other people have this issue. I have to tap and hold and test my luck and try to tap again to hit the Report Message button. Sometimes it'd take up to 2-3 minutes while in chat just to report one message violating the rules. And since I'm in chat, the messages get pushed down and I sometimes have issues with tapping the wrong message so I have to go back and start over. Maybe there can be a small box by the names? (But far enough so that you don't accidentally tap the box instead of going to their profile and not /too/ small that they have such huge troubles with it.)
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
Zen's AvatarZen
I just tested it, and all I had to do was tap the person I wanted to report and than tap the report link. It worked fine with no issue. May I ask what phone and browser you're using? I'm using Chrome on a galaxy note5.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Firalight's AvatarFiralight
I'm using a Windows Lumia 435. Basically, it's working as it does on Computer. You have to "hover" over it in order to get the message.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
On mobile, hover is replaced by click... so you should be able to just click the message or person and the Report should appear. I just tested it as well and it worked for me no issues. o.o
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 20 ZC ea.
Zen's AvatarZen
Maybe it's cause windows phones are designed to work like actual computers? I think. Anyways for phones that are, and no offense here, that stupid this would be a good idea.
cástigel's Avatarcástigel
I have a Windows Lumia as well, and I also have this issue, though I've never actually reported anyone. Supporting because if I ever did have to report someone, it would be helpful.
[icon is from the attack on titan anime] 100% Dank M8
Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope
Not sure if it's a thing for windows phone since I've ever used samsung and one iphone. Currently using a note 5 and have no problem. I'm not even sure if I want to support or not since I'm not even sure if it's a glitch/bug or not.
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR CURRENCIES!!!
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
I think it's just the phone. Because I tried it from a different phone (an iPhone using Safari) and it worked fine, then my Windows Phone (Nokia Lumia 635) and I experienced this issue. From what Castigel and Firalight said, it seems to only happens with Windows Phones.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Kang's AvatarKang
I've reported many users in chat from my phone, an LG K10, with no issues what so ever. So it just may be the type of phone you have, like others have already said. So I'm on the fence with this since I haven't experienced any issues. All I have to do is tap the message and the report screen comes up in a new tab.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Are you still having problems with your Windows phone? If so, you may want to report this issue as a bug instead. :)
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page