PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MissingNo.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

LeapingRiolu's AvatarLeapingRiolu
MissingNo. should be added to pokefarm. It is a really interesting glitch pokemon and with it's special forms, it would be great.
WE ARE THE RIOLU NATION! WE NO DA WEH! Ive got a new Shop! Yay! Follow the pokemon if your interested! CLICK ME FISH! SO CLOSE!
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
And a link to a pretty cool raffle.
banner made by Anchali
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
They had it on PF1. Please don't bring that evil back here. Lol
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Zen's AvatarZen
MissingNo. was part of PF1, so it may make a comeback eventually on PFQ. Even so, this isn't much of a suggestion. More like saying MissingNo. should be added all because it would be "great". That's... not really a reason to add something. It also seems kinda like you're asking for another exclusive, which is something the staff isn't taking suggestions on at this time. @KishanHaru, You do realize quests are no longer a thing? If they brought it back I don't think they'd do it as a quest. And if they did, I don't think it would be done the way the quest was on PF1.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Sorry, i am new. Still, the things it was able to do in RBY was neat. It could be some sort of event, and maybe, if it ever does come, here me out on this one...Mega MissingNo.! Plus what about its glitchy cloning ability, it could very helpful. it could come from an event like the current. -post merge
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Suggestions regarding new Pokémon are not accepted at this time.
I saw someone post that. Maybe one day...
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

@KishanHaru, You do realize quests are no longer a thing? If they brought it back I don't think they'd do it as a quest. And if they did, I don't think it would be done the way the quest was on PF1.
I'm aware, it was a joke. Lol I'm sure it will be brought back at some point and my comment was a joke more towards staff as "When/if it comes back, don't do that to us." since I'm sure however they do it won't be the same as it was on PF1. Long story short, eh bad joke.
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
They might add it in their own eventually, but maybe wait a bit before making suggestions? I mean you just joined today
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Ok. Like you said im new, so i don't completly understand things. Thanks for the advice.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
We already have it. Kind of. [pkmn=Missing Number] = Just like in the main series games, it's a "species" that is unobtainable but acts as a kind of failsafe if things go wrong.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page