PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quick evolve non re-confirmation toggle

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

DamonP's AvatarDamonP
Since I use it so much, I'd enjoy a checkbox to not ask for confirmation every time when quick-evolving the same species of pokemon, (like the checkbox to toggle off re-confirmation of planting same berries in the berry garden) if it's possible.
Don't belittle me.
Who's that pokemon? Sprited by Absol4Life
Sprited by KitKatKutie2
Sunlight Moondark, sprited by infernapefan2
Avatar made here This line added to make hoverboxes fully displayable.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
No support. Though I only use the Quick Evolve for when I do Wishforge Evolutions, I'd hate to accidentally click on something I didn't want to and evolve (i.e. Part of a Breeding Pair, Special Pokemon, etc.)
DamonP's AvatarDamonP
That's why I said "Same Species;" and you can always check the pokemon first. I understand where you're coming from, though. That could be a pain.
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Same species wouldn't neccesarily protect tho. Say you have a Shiny Rowlet, and then a large Rowlet hoard. And you're evolving the rowlets for a badge, but you don't wish to evolve the shiny and for some reason can't give it an everstone either. You could very easily accidently evolve the shiny with this. EDIT: Typoe fix
DamonP's AvatarDamonP
If you don't wanna evolve something, can't you just lock it?
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
You could, but if you're someone who loves high level pokemon, then you wouldn't want to.
DamonP's AvatarDamonP
Fine. If there are so many problems with it, then reject it if you must.

QUOTE originally posted by damonp

Fine. If there are so many problems with it, then reject it if you must.
I hope I don't come across as rude here, but in all honesty, getting an attitude about it doesn't help you much. You're going to be met with criticisms, either for or against your idea, and you should expect at least one person to not see a use for it. As for the suggestion, I see no reason to change how it is now honestly. I believe you can just hit spacebar or enter each time the pop up comes up (of course on mobile, it's just one more tap). That's hardly too much work when we didn't have quick evolve before the recode. And if you weren't here before the recode, let me tell you - the quick evolve feature is a blessing. I got to max fire badge without that feature, and 3375 evolutions took about six hours I believe. Now, I can imagine it would take not even half that time, possibly not even a quarter of that time, with quick evolve.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
DamonP's AvatarDamonP
I'd still appreciate the option. Maybe just add something that says "use at own risk" Of course, I always name my shinies and the other pokemon I don't wanna evolve, so it wouldn't be much of a problem for me. I'm sorry for the attitude, though.
Catnip's AvatarCatnip
to sort of elaborate on what padfoot said, when you're quick evolving if you just hold down the enter key, the confirmation won't even pop up at all.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page