PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quick evolve non re-confirmation toggle

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Quick evolve non re-confirmation toggle >

QUOTE originally posted by damonp

Fine. If there are so many problems with it, then reject it if you must.
I hope I don't come across as rude here, but in all honesty, getting an attitude about it doesn't help you much. You're going to be met with criticisms, either for or against your idea, and you should expect at least one person to not see a use for it. As for the suggestion, I see no reason to change how it is now honestly. I believe you can just hit spacebar or enter each time the pop up comes up (of course on mobile, it's just one more tap). That's hardly too much work when we didn't have quick evolve before the recode. And if you weren't here before the recode, let me tell you - the quick evolve feature is a blessing. I got to max fire badge without that feature, and 3375 evolutions took about six hours I believe. Now, I can imagine it would take not even half that time, possibly not even a quarter of that time, with quick evolve.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page