PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Market Wishlist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

dark lava's Avatardark lava
Now that there is a favorite list for the market place I was thinking of a wish list that you can make in the market page and have it where other uses can view the wish list.
Avatar made by EeveeOcelotQueen thank you.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Why?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Why? because its getting closer to the holidays and I know there are kind users out there that'll gift other users and having a wish list will help out to see what the other is looking for.
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
You can easily put your wishlist in your "About Me" so people know what you need exactly
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
The market doesn't seem to be the place for that though. Maybe you could put a wish list in your journal or about me. There are plenty of generous users, sure, but there is likely only a few that would give random people gifts.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
okay but what about the character limit for the wish list though, if someone has a big list they won't be able to put every thing down and it all won't show up if they have an img
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
There's a 131,071 character limit on forum posts. Surely that's more than enough space.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
I was think of a fourm wish list but like the trades forums, I'm afraid that they get lost and with the time limits on the threads they would be gone before you know it.
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
If you have a journal, you can post your wishlist there. At the top right corner of the forum post, where it says "posted" you can click that and be taken to a "single post" view of the post. Steps after that: 1. Copy URL 2. Go to Farm 3. Select "Other links" 4. Scroll to bottom and select "Shortlink creator" 5. Put the URL in and select "Get shortlink" 6. Copy Shortlink URL 7. Go to your public user page (you can get here by clicking your name at the top of the page) 8. Click the drop-down menu on your "About me" 9. Select "edit Trainer Card" 10. Type "My wishlist" and then past the shortlink you copied. 11. hit "edit" or "Submit" (not sure which it says) Now your trainer card will read "My Wishlist [LINK]" and will take people directly to that post in YOUR journal!!
Besides, the Market isn't really connected to any thread-related functions. It would be extremely unconventional to put down a Wishlist of items on the Market because the Market is anonymous in its dealings. Even if the Wishlists are anonymous, the chances of people making offers on your Wishlists amongst hundreds of others is pretty slim, so it would just be a waste of space. No support.
Current Fighting Gem Hunt Progress:
Fighting Gem 334/1000
Check out my journal if you want. And buy stuff at my shop so I can have a bowl of ramen! Image edit by myself. Image base from Pokémon Shuffle.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page