PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 574575576

Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
https://pokefarm.com/summary/bTT2_ according to the wikifirst its the first on site :)
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
ÉrrähM's AvatarÉrrähM

QUOTE originally posted by Xorpa

https://pokefarm.com/summary/bTT2_ according to the wikifirst its the first on site :)
I got one yesterday afternoon... it was posted a couple pages ago >.> Congrats though!
Orion's Albino Mudbray~ annnnd albino Mudsdale
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Xorpa

I hadn't added the new Alolans yet to the WikiFirsts, so that summary would have given an error. That's not how you claim it as a first. :P That said, the newly released species are now added to the WikiFirsts page.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
JadeRachelle's AvatarJadeRachelle
On mobile so I'll have to link rather than embed the image for the sprite, but I noticed that the sprite for melan Shooting Star Clefairy was missing. I evolved my melan SS Cleffa so here's the Clefairy should anyone wish to grab the sprite :)
Shop is located here I do custom post/sig templates Not overly social, PMs aren't a great idea
🕸 🕸 🕸
Rivv's AvatarRivv
oh wow!! so prettyyy :o
Click to send a PM!
Currently hunting Gems
Click here to start a battle! Preference: Lvl 100
CREDITS:Coding by myself. With some assistance from Colress code for my about me. Art is all official. BlueMoonSlugmas pixelated property of PFQ. All custom edits done myself
Wardove's AvatarWardove
Evolved my little Snowfly <3
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
I noticed a mistake on the Wiki. There's a sprite for a shiny Flabébé (light purple), but that's actually the albino sprite! Here's my actual shiny light purple flabébé.
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
cissza's Avatarcissza
xXShadeXx's melan Cutiefly :o
0 || ✩ ✩ || 6/481 Credit
Avatar made by Manda for my use only
Matt's AvatarMatt
My Albino Oricorio Pom-Pom style
cissza's Avatarcissza
My albino Mesprit <3

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 574575576

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page