PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 249250251252253··· 574575576

Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Rip I don't know how to get the image on its own, but I love this:
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
Shazi's AvatarShazi
My apologies there was a mix up with the meditite line, these sprites have been updated to the correct ones, likewise the megas should all have their correct normal and shiny sprites now!
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sweet baby shine <33 Amwork so sorry can't get the image on its own right now ;w;'
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
hidusky<3
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

My apologies there was a mix up with the meditite line, these sprites have been updated to the correct ones, likewise the megas should all have their correct normal and shiny sprites now!
All normal/shiny megas and primals were posted by me a couple pages back. (Mostly posting so there's no spam of them... xD;; no this is not @Dusky in particular, I've had this tab of a reply open for a while and got sidetracked)
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Castform's alt forms changed as well but I can't find them here or on the wiki so.
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Posted all my hoenn melans but manectric wasn't updated yet, so here it is again, this time in blu. Sorry if its already been posted I couldnt see it when looking back.
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
Plu's AvatarPlu
Avatar made by Manda and used with permission
Absol's AvatarAbsol
I am actually in love with how my babies turned out ;-; My apologies if any of these have already been posted ^^;;
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC,
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC,
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
I loved the old sprite a bit more, but at least it still resembles Plusle a little.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.

Pages: 123··· 249250251252253··· 574575576

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page