PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Search for a pokemon in your feild

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Eneko's AvatarEneko
Suggestion Title: Pokemon field serch Suggestion Summary: This is where when you are looking for the one pokemon, but you have soo many fields and you cannot find it. It would be easy to find it by entering the pokemon name, or egg group of the pokemon (to find the one for breeding). When inserting the name, it would come up with a screen of the pokemons you have, that you were serching for, and would tell you which field they are in. Positive points: You won't need to look through field to field to find the pokemon, espechaly one of those double type ones. Negative points: I have no idea, but I guess one might be that it might take a little while to find the pokemon and display to your screen. Reason For Consideration: I was looking for pokemon to evolve to unlock some of summon items, and I was looking for Frogardier (my pokedex said that I unlocked it) and I spent most of my times looking through my 4 full fields of water types...
Noodle JournalNoodle Sprite FreebeEneko's Adoptables Meep Meep Meep This Skitty is a human also! A baseball player, a second baseman, from Tokyo, Japan. Messege me if you have a female cosmog for trade, I have a male cosmog to give away for Female.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
"Easy to find by name"??? https://pokefarm.com/fields/Niet Go on, try finding "Zorua" in there. Did ypu try using the "align to grid" option?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
I would say yes to this, but maybe for nicknamed pokemon only. I know I'm not the only one who nicknames their important pokemon. (Granted, I have a field just for them, but others may not)
Stop reporting my template and signature for Arceus' sake..! Sprites in siggy made by me other than the liepard which is officially nintendo's~
Zen's AvatarZen
@Lyrina25 and what if you can't remember what you named the pokemon you're looking for? Not everyone can remember every name they used for their mons, if they used any.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Eneko's AvatarEneko

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

"Easy to find by name"??? https://pokefarm.com/fields/Niet Go on, try finding "Zorua" in there. Did ypu try using the "align to grid" option?
There are atleast 1915 Zorua's in your fields, no wonder where all of my went x3 But what I mean is by not just going align field, what if you miss place a pokemon, and it dosen't tell you if the pokemon is unhappy in the field they been misplaced.
Zen's AvatarZen
If a Pokémon is in a field isn't doesn't like than you'll get a notification saying the pokemon is unhappy.
Eneko's AvatarEneko

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

If a Pokémon is in a field isn't doesn't like than you'll get a notification saying the pokemon is unhappy.
Well, if you place the pokemon in a field that is the field that your pokemon dosen't dislike it, then you would never know where it is...
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
...I'm confused, what? Also, have you seen my fields? Most of them are ???-Typed, which means Pokémon neither like nor dislike being in them. How does that work?
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
On a few occasions I found myself looking through my fields to find that one Pokémon I knew I had, but obviously couldn't remember what berry they preferred, or in which of the 5 of that berry flavoured fields it was. And I know I've misplaced Pokémon too, it took me a while to find it. I had no idea in what field it had ended up end I had to go through several before I found it again. So I see why this is useful, it's similar to the Pokémon Tracker on the old game, which I used a lot back then. If you know you have this Pokémon somewhere it's easier to locate it with a search option, especially when you use stacked fields. Of course it's not impossible to find your Pokémon without a search option, going through your fields can be a bit tedious, but it doesn't take that much time to look through them. Still, that doesn't mean a search option isn't a nice addition. Going through your inventory to find that one item you know you have can be tedious too (if you don't know under which category the items falls), but we got a search option there. I don't think I ever used it, except for just now to see how it worked. When you hoard a Pokémon and you use a search option, then yes, you'll get a lot of results if you search for that Pokémon, but it will still show you were that single Pokémon you meant to find is located too. If you look specifically for Benny the Butterfree in your hoard, the search option might not help you, but if you don't have a hoard, just a lot of Pokémon, the search option could be useful.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Eneko's AvatarEneko

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

...I'm confused, what? Also, have you seen my fields? Most of them are ???-Typed, which means Pokémon neither like nor dislike being in them. How does that work?
Well, I guess if for example those fields are just ??? And named 'Field 1', 'Field 2', ect. Searching the pokemon name will bring up the list of the pokemon and where they are... ... Its like invetory search if it helps...

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page