PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stellar-type V~Wave

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As some of you may have seen already, the V~Wave Forecast includes a new type of V~Wave:

Stellar
Here's what that means!
Update at the bottom. The
Stellar-type V~Wave will take place throughout Type Race every month from now on, replacing the "one type gets a +50% EXP boost" with "all types get a +20% EXP boost". This will reduce the random advantage that some types get (which has often been exacerbated by the randomness giving the same type V~Wave multiple times in one Type Race), and instead provides a global buff to everyone during the event. A couple of other features are affected or restricted by the Stellar-type V~Wave: • Any Tournaments asking for stuff "matching the V~Wave" will accept any type. For Tournaments regarding "affinity with the V~Wave", it counts as neutral (scoring 4 points). • Stellar-type V~Wave has no effect on Delta influencing. • You will not be able to turn in Delta Points for Z-Fragments during a Stellar V~Wave. • During a Stellar V~Wave, Eggs you hatch will have a 1% chance of yielding a Tera Shard corresponding to the Pokémon's type (randomly chosen in the case of dual-types, Delta type counts). Odds are boosted by Ravyne's Bonus. These Tera Shards will have individual use as consumable items, but there will also be a use in collecting one of each. Further details will come later, though I'm sure some of you will be able to just instantly guess ;) I hope you like this change! Update 11 May: /deltahunt -- new section added to the "Items" tab here. Have fun!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ooooh, Looks Exciting! Can't Wait To Experience It! Def Interested To See How It Goes! :3
OhScarecrow's AvatarOhScarecrow
Wonder if tera shards would be for changing delta types. Can't think of anything else.
9617saphs's Avatar9617saphs
fancy :D if the tera shard full collection isn’t for Terapagos, I don’t know what they could possibly be for :P
Avatar art is by the outstanding CW-Trin!

Click

Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature

Shop (empty)

haven't had time to reconstruct it yet

TR Badge Case

3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.

Hunt Bait (art by Tjthegamerking)

Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Ohhh, this is super neat! Excited to see it in action!
Current Type Race score = 6431
Saving for Memory Stick!
578/200
All art by me.
BabyLixy's AvatarBabyLixy
This is a great change! I think an all round boost throughout TR will work well! & I'm so excited.to see what the Tera shards.are about although I already have a theory ☺️
Shoppe Lixy's Little Shoppe Summons, Shinies/Albinos, BoxBoxes, Egg Dexing & More! Avatar ~ Albino Shinx from PFQ Wiki 🐾
× 135 / 1500
× 8 / 1500
Type Race Score = 3229
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Maybe I could still be onto something with some sort of boost, if they’re consumable (weak shiny boost, akin to Sparkling Power sandwiches?) And I think we may see another discovery down the like :D
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Supersayan's AvatarSupersayan
That's so cool, thank you!
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
I am assuming tera shards will be needed to unlock Terapagos' big daddy turtle form? Regardless, I am very excited to see this change for the TR, and I can update my template accordingly knowing that the V-Wave won't change throughout the entire race, hah.
Score: 19,016
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Twillby's AvatarTwillby
I loved it as soon as I laid eyes on the shiny new icon *w* <3 This sounds so exciting, I'm hyped to see it in action!

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page