PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Posting the Dev Streams to YouTube

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Suggestion Title: Posting the Dev Streams to YouTube Suggestion Summary: Post the Twitch Dev streams to YouTube Positive points: Negative points: someone will need to download the video & upload it so more work Reason For Consideration: Not everyone can use Twitch
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 05:31 AM
Score: 0
TR code credit
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Can you please elaborate on what might possibly prevent someone from watching a video on Twitch?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Can't make account Bad WiFi (my problem rn) Device won't load Probably others not coming to mind
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

Can't make account Bad WiFi (my problem rn) Device won't load Probably others not coming to mind
Bad Wifi and issues with your device would not make you able to watch it on YouTube, either. You also do not need a Twitch account to watch a VOD.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Type race score display code by Lycankai Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by RoyaLotad

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

Bad Wifi and issues with your device would not make you able to watch it on YouTube, either. You also do not need a Twitch account to watch a VOD.
Idk why but I can do YouTube but not Twitch
Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur
If it's a concern, Twitch VODs do autodelete over time. For most streamers, after 1 week, unless they're partnered or similar (which I don't believe Niet falls under). And to throw in my opinion, it is easier for me to view VODs on YouTube vs Twitch, but it's not necessarily Niet's responsibility to reupload them.
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yes they auto delete by default but I just click two buttons and it saves them permanently.
I do second this as Twitch isn't available on the Switch and I would like to watch some of the past streams. That and with the VOD deletion after a certain time thing, on YT it's there pretty much forever.
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Yes they auto delete by default but I just click two buttons and it saves them permanently.
Unless it's just me, I see Days 2, 3 and 5; 1 and 4 seem to be missing.

QUOTE originally posted by SubwayBossEmmit

I do second this as Twitch isn't available on the Switch and I would like to watch some of the past streams.
I watch on Roku which I believe the Twitch channel has been removed from as well.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page