PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TEAM RAFFLE (April 2024) Twinkle Tackle Fariy Team

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
Welcome to the Twinkle Tackle Type Race Auction! Hello all! My name is Roxcine and I am hoping to host a raffle for you all this month on Team Twinkle Tackle! Please note, sign ups and donations will be accepted once the raffle is approved! (To the mods, please let me know if I need to fix things <3 This is the first time I'm doing this) DONATIONS will end April 25th! CLOSED, NO MORE DONATIONS ACCEPTED! SIGN-UPS will close on April 26th! CLOSED, NO MORE PARTICIPANTS ACCEPTED! PRIZES will be calculated and distributed on APRIL 27th-April 30th- ALL HAVE BEEN FOUND, WITH LINKS ON PAGE 4; PRIZES RENAMED FOR QUICK TRADES WHEN AWAY FROM COMPUTER. UNCLAIMED PRIZES will be rerolled and distributed May 1st-May 3rd UPDATE FOR QUESTIONS Do I have to Participate to Donate? (No, you can donate without participating, just please either fill out the Entry Form or post the platform links stating you are donating and not participating; this is for Official and Honest Reasons and to keep track of everything) Can I participate in the Grand Prize? (Remember, the Grand Prize is eligable for those who have donated and wish to participate or those who have reached 1,000 points and wish to participate. If either of those requirements have been met, then yes you can be in to win a Grand Prize. Will there be enough Prizes to go around? (For Standard Prizes, yes, everyone participating, regardless of Grand Prize eligibility or not, will get a Standard Prize. In the case of more Prizes than Participants, another round of Standard Prizes will be released. However, there will only be 10 Grand Prizes (which are currently filled in but are still subject to changes), thus only 10 Grand Prize Participants will win) Will I win my own Donation? (No, to me that feels extremely unfair, and thus, all pokemon will be randomized and given a number when ready to draw for winners. If you are a winner when your donation is up (same goes for Grand Prizes), you will automatically go to the next one. I have x1 Grand Prize and x1 Standard Prize donated by me in case this is the final case.

RULES AND REGULATIONS

This is for all participants and donators! · You MUST be a member of Team Twinkle Tackle for April 2024, and you must have 200 Points to enter the Raffle. · Grand Prize Eligibility is 1000 Points or (1) Donation. · You do not have to participate in the raffle to donate! You may also donate but opt-out of the Grand Prize if you so choose. · You must use the Entry Form. This helps keep things organzied and official. · Standard Prizes will be Random. Grand Prizes will be done in order. (GP Winner 1 will get the 1st Prize) · Winners will be chosen by Random.org. Image Proof will be provided and displayed as well as DM'd when trade is sent. · If there are more prizes than participants, more prizes will be sent out to players! · All prizes will be decided by me if they are Standard or Grand Prizes. · All Standard Prizes will be S/A or Delta. All Grand Prizes can be S/A/M/D.

Donation Regulations

This only applies to Donators! · You do not need to donate to enter the raffle, and you do not need to enter the raffle to donate. The choice is entirely yours. · If you are not signing up for the Raffle but wish to donate, just link the pokemon you wish to donate. · Once Donated, they are not to be returned. By Donating, you acknowledge and agree that the pokemon will be used for the Raffle. · Any Shiny or Albino Pokemon are allowed! (These do not need to be Fairy-Type) · Any Delta Pokemon must be holding an item of value 10,000 or higher (this can be Market or Inventory Sell Price) · All Melanistic Pokemon donated (if any) will be considered a Grand Prize! · Items my only be donated if on a special pokemon. This helps refrain from dishonesty on my part by taking an item.

ENTRY FORM

Please use this form if participating in the Raffle. If you are just donating, please simply link the donations here for official means!
Username: Type Race Score: (Your score will be here) Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: (Yes or No) What I am Donating: (this is optional, please make sure to proper link the platform code)

Entry Form Code

[center] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Type Race Score[/b]: [inventory=typerace] [b]Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?[/b]: [b]What I am Donating[/b]: [/center]

GRAND PRIZE POOL

GRAND PRIZE #1 (Donated by Roxcine) Full Shiny (rare gender included) and Full Albino Line of Snubbull #1 WINNER: Creats GRAND PRIZE #2 (Donated by Gaj Redfox) Full Albino Aron Line #2 WINNER: PeacefulInvasion GRAND PRIZE #3 (Donated by GnarlyQuinn and FunkyLilChicken) Twin Morelull and Twin Carbink #3 WINNER: TheyRotting GRAND PRIZE #4 (Donated by Nyna Azura) Albino Bunbori + Shiny and Albino Bergmite #4 WINNER: Miiyv GRAND PRIZE #5 (Donated by SabrinaGX) Full Shiny Delta Togepi Line + Full Delta Togepi Line with Items #5 WINNER: Gaj Redfox GRAND PRIZE #6 (Donated by Justsayhi) x7 Alternate Color Flebebe #6 WINNER: RavenIsLost GRAND PRIZE #7 (Donated by Roxcine & SabrinaGX) Shiny Tapu Bulu + Full Delta Togepi Line with Items #7 WINNER: Spaceship GRAND PRIZE #8 (Donated by Nyna Azura) Shiny Bunbori + Shiny and Albino Sneasel #8 WINNER: Deadlock21 GRAND PRIZE #9 (Donated by Gaj Redfox) Fully Shiny and Albino Dreepy Lines #9 WINNER: Tatsuya GRAND PRIZE #10 (Donated by SabrinaGX) Full Shiny and Albino Togepi Lines (Deltas included) #10 WINNER: Leggyre

STANDARD PRIZES

Participants

Participants in BOLD have donated prizes. All Raffle #s will be posted and displayed as well as a link to the image of the screenshot when sign-ups are closed. * = Donations yet to be recieved. Names to be bolded in acceptance when donations recieved.
UsernameSP Raffle #GP Raffle #Quick LinkPoints
GnarlyQuinn17post5640
Deadlock21210post1976
Giratina Plushie313post2360
Shady0220uwu4-post212
FunkyLilChicken511post1860
Tiaxy619post2614
Nyna Azura72post7392
ThëyrÖttÏng816post1168
TeardropFromBFDI9-post248
Gaj Redfox1014post768
SabrinaGX1117post1508
AutumnCoffee123post1380
Spaceship138post3361
TurtleTurtle9614-post282
Seidrcat--donations only
SproutingArtist1515post390
Leggyre166post1217
Miiyv174post1124
KirbyW91118-post1088
dreamziclestarzz199post1768
Peacefulinvasion201post641
Justsayhi2120post3000
Tatsuya2218post2925
Peter2321post2737
RavenIsLost245post1253
Creats2512post963
HowlingCat26-post563
preciousbots27-post875
xxxpostx
Favorite Pokemon
©
Code by Saskiawolf Character owned by Saskiawolf Avatar & Character on template by Temporal! <3
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Username:GnarleyQuinn Type Race Score: 0 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: yes What I am Donating: (these trolls go together)
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Username: Deadlock21 Type Race Score: 0 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: yes (im looking for special pairs as im doing shiny albino endstage living dex) What I am Donating:
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFairy
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFairy
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFairy
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Lv. 3 — 6 / 30
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFairy
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Lv. 7 — 62 / 78
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireNormal
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
He/him 30 German Second Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
Username: giratina plushie Type Race Score: 0 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: yes What I am Donating: (may end up donating more if i end up with more specials, if that's alright!)

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
shady0220uwu's Avatarshady0220uwu
Username: shady0220uwu Type Race Score: 212 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: no Unfortunately have nothing to donate
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
Everyone currently added. @Deadlock21; DM me when you've updated for your donations and send them when you're ready. @Giritina Plushie; Send donations when ready and DM me if you decide to add more!
Username: FunkyLilChicken Type Race Score: 0 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: Yes please! What I am Donating: These trolls! Can be used as one prize or separated <3
Score: 0
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Username: Tiaxy Type Race Score: 0 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: Yes What I am Donating: These guys and gals:
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
Nyna Azura's AvatarNyna Azura
Username: Nyna Azura Type Race Score: 0 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: Yes What I am Donating:

Donations

417/500
Gray Stones

TR Score [0]
> My Journal > My Shop (50% off for team ) Credit for art/images I use all across PFQ can be found in this post.
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
All participants added and Current Donations added with a new field (second one coming) labeled!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page