PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Team Gigavolt Havoc Raffle(Electric)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234

VanillaLotus's AvatarVanillaLotus
tysm for doing this raffle! ^_^ Username: VanillaLotus Points: 0
I literally only hatched two Albino Joltik the whole race, one of which I've already given away lol, so I'll just be donating this guy. Points: 0

Shop/Resources

Hoard Progress

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
1703 of 2,222
"Why?" they asked me.
15995 of 22,222
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
360 of 500 Buying/Swapping in Shop
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Alright I should have everyone and prizes updated until now, I'll be adding ticket amounts here soon c: Edit: All ticket amounts should be updated, everyone should be up and accurate with the exception of Cidbirb, if you are that user please fix your original post or post again using [inventory=typerace] to be able to enter for prizes!
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Sari's AvatarSari
Hi InsaneMandii :) May I enter the raffle as well please? My score is 0 :) Will be sending over some donations too!
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 20zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

Hi InsaneMandii :) May I enter the raffle as well please? My score is 0 :) Will be sending over some donations too!
Sure thing! Today at reset is the deadline to enter/donate everyone! Deadline has been reached, no more donations or entries will be accepted. I will start the randomizer tomorrow because I don't want to start and not finish in the same day.
Announcement: Raffle results have been updated and I will send out prizes soon. The way it works is User 1 gets Prize 1, if it's something like "Albino Pichu 3" it is listed in the pokemon's description. Please make sure you accept the gifts asap so I can keep this moving c: edit: I somehow miscounted/misentered prizes. I will hand out what i have and then re-roll names with what's left over. I'm so sorry everyone

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page