PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Team Gigavolt Havoc Raffle(Electric)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234

InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Welcome to the Gigavolt Havoc Type Race Auction! Heya! I've hosted a few of these before and I enjoy the excitment and different prizes I get to see everyone enjoy!

Rules:

*Must be part of Team Gigavolt Havoc during April 2024 *Must score at least 200 points *Every 500 points after the inital 200 gives you a ticket for another drawing. (At 700 points you have 2 tickets) *Must use [inventory=typerace] for your post to count
Deadline to enter/donate prizes will be April 25th so I have time to pass out all prizes!
The way I will have this set up is I will randomize the number of all the prizes and the amount of tickets each user gets so that it's completely random for everyone! I will use this random generator and post screen shots for the most random outcomes.

Prizes!

Users and Tickets

User Tickets
KitsuneofDreams 4 Tickets
ChillKate 5 Tickets
HatTheCat 8 Tickets
cawvidae 13 Tickets
Eneco 6 Tickets
Drindrak 3 Tickets
h o r i z o n 11 Tickets
hadalzone 2 Tickets
austindodgen 14 Tickets
Garlic Mustard 4 Tickets
Sandara 8 Tickets
Enbees 16 Tickets
Scarlet Book 8 Tickets
UnknownCurse 8 Tickets
Varian 13 Tickets
Moraysys 3 Tickets
climbingrachis 8 Tickets
dangerboat 4 Tickets
VanillaLotus 5 Tickets
TheQuirkyNinja 3 Tickets
Sari 7 Tickets

Results!

Users: Prizes:

Results pt.2

Because I got distracted or something I missed a few prizes by accident. To keep it as fair as possible I rerolled those with everyone's originial ticket amounts. If you got a prize you donated and declined/returned it I also rerolled that. I'm so sorry everyone and thank you so much for working with me.
Note for Mods: I am not joining this raffle and I provided the first 3 albino Elekid and the 1 shiny Elekid as prizes
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Hey Mandii! My score is 0 Thanks so much for putting this on for us~
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 0
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
ChillKate's AvatarChillKate
Thank you for doing this! I'd like to play. Name: ChillKate Points: 0 Donations: S!Ralts, A!Rogenrola, A!Nincada do you just want me to gift them to you?
Avatar is official artwork from Bee and Puppycat: Lazy in Space ©️Netflix
I see you guys c: since we have so little time until the race ends I'll update the ticket totals at the end of the race so you guys don't possibly miss a ticket or two if you're still racing! ^-^ Edit: yes please send any donations over to me and just make sure I know what's a donation please ^_^
HatTheCat's AvatarHatTheCat
Username: hatthecat Inventory: 0 I have plenty to send over for the prize pool! I just may be slow in sending them because I’ve been bound to a phone while I move

Cat | They/Them | 30s

Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @hatthecat Signature Pagedoll @hatthecat

QUOTE originally posted by HatTheCat

Username: hatthecat Inventory: 0 I have plenty to send over for the prize pool! I just may be slow in sending them because I’ve been bound to a phone while I move
Don't worry about how long it takes, we have a few days to get them all in c: hope the move went smoothly <3
cawvidae's Avatarcawvidae
Username: cawvidae ! Score: 0 tysm for the raffle !! :D yippee !!
icon is of my oc!! for my use only. by vilikitte on ToyHouse! :) Shop!
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Eneco's AvatarEneco
thank you for the chance and hosting this giveaway ! ^^ username: Eneco points/inventory: 0
Avatar is official PMD Skitty portait.
Drindrak's AvatarDrindrak
Awesome! Thanks for setting this up. I'll send some of my extra s/a right away! Username: Drindrak Points: 0
I am a proud Team Flare member! Used to be with Team Rocket, but their fashion sense is in the dumps. Current Inventory: 1665002/2376/78 Avatar created using JazzyBee's SDV Character Creator
Thank you all so much for using the [inventory=typerace] for me and sending so many prizes! I'm keeping up the best I can, but if I fall behind just know I'll get it up to date asap! ^-^ <3

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page