PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

❄️Leacky's Shop (Shinies, Albinos, Melans, and more!)❄️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345678

Leacky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLeacky
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Hey all! After some consideration I decided to permanently lower the prices of my Shinies and Albinos (with the exception of Legendaries) by 25%. Some liberties were taken with the Albino prices to avoid the decimals (which resulted in prices like 21.5 ZC becoming just 21 ZC for simplicity's sake). I hope you like the new prices ^^
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Boomer's AvatarBoomer
arceus.pngb+.png
Howdy! Can I please get these two for GP? ^^
Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Hello there! May I buy 3 shiny unova darumaka for 180 gp (I think) please? I don't have preferences but I have provided links per your request. ^^ I'm fine with anything if by chance these have been requested and I missed it. https://pokefarm.com/summary/vNfSV https://pokefarm.com/summary/v2b32 https://pokefarm.com/summary/v5bPN
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Shampaz's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShampaz
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hi Leacky, How much am I looking at for a Shiny Entei, Celebi, 2x Eletrike and a Helioptile please? Also what is your asking price for the Mawilite? Thanks in advance!
Type Race Score: 2864
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
For all the Shinies altogether it would be 736 ZC (or equiv in other currencies). The Mawilite currently goes for quite a lot on the Market. And the sales history has a wide range of prices. How about 450k Cr (or equiv, of course :) )?

QUOTE originally posted by Leacky

For all the Shinies altogether it would be 736 ZC (or equiv in other currencies). The Mawilite currently goes for quite a lot on the Market. And the sales history has a wide range of prices. How about 450k Cr (or equiv, of course :) )?
So 3,770 GP all in for everything? If so that's great, feel free to send the trades <3
Nalabyte's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNalabyte
hypermode.pngmaster.pngc+.png
I'd love to buy your Naive Greavard, if I may <3 I'll be using GP :D
*Eevee Breeder/Hoarder *You may call me Nala * Please include pricing when sending trades <3
@Shampaz: I'm sorry, but your math is a bit wrong. It's actually 4130 GP. 1 GP equals 1k Cr, not 5k Cr. Let me know if the price is still OK to you.

QUOTE originally posted by Leacky

@Shampaz: I'm sorry, but your math is a bit wrong. It's actually 4130 GP. 1 GP equals 1k Cr, not 5k Cr. Let me know if the price is still OK to you.
Oh gosh, yeah, sorry I was way off, It's far too early for math lol I'll pass onm the Mega Stone for now and just take the specials please for the GP
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
complete.pngc+.png
Hey Leacky! May I purchase 2x pairs from you for GP? male 1, female 1 male 2, female 2 Thank you!
Collecting Wishing Stars!
summon_ete.png× 223 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page