PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Code to tell status for online/offline

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345

lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
That's what I did for my art shop to make sure the user was active. You can add them then remove them if you want to know if they're active. Besides the way this code would work you'd need to rely the person actually wanting this code and putting it somewhere.
El-ahrairah's AvatarEl-ahrairah
thats the whole point... the point is if the user WANTS to share their online status.
According to Niet, an online status for a user is going to be put on the profile page eventually.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
El-ahrairah's AvatarEl-ahrairah
woo
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
What if you set your status as "busy"? The code would probably display "online", but you won't always available to respond to things. As mentioned before, the VIP list and the upcoming feature helps in knowing online status.
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Now, I'll admit that I got lazy and didn't read all the replies, so this is without taking other input into account. Just, you know, for the record. :P This is a creative idea but at the same time doesn't seem super useful to me personally.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Online/offline status for all users and not just for those on your VIP List will eventually make a return, which means no code will be needed for this.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page