PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸 the crystarium art/adopt shop 🌸

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

G'raha Tia's AvatarG'raha Tia
@Tiaxy you can dm or post here, either is fine! @Salamaunder i’ll take payment after i finish just to make things simple :D

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
Score: 0
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se Banner @dykereisen on Tumblr
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by G'raha Tia

@Tiaxy you can dm or post here, either is fine!
Alr alr, thank you very much!
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
7/200
Crysania's AvatarCrysania
Clawdious speaks...
credit | art by Goldenene
hover for credit
type of art: Full plus Shading! references: Clawdious! (Hey, that's me!) prompt/pose: Not super picky! But Clawdious is a super sweet guy and he's obsessed with collecting fallen stars! payment: USD!

QUOTE originally posted by Crysania

snip because i don't want the bbcode to break x3
obligatory accepted! we spoke in PMs already but i like to remind future me that i have indeed checked the comments =w=
🌸 icon / full art order form 🌸 type of art: Icon references: I was hoping to order a shiny espeon with alien antennae prompt/pose: Sticking out tongue/blep with many color stars/planets. Her name is Zim had her in my head for a week :) She has Zim's personality along with Peridots XD payment: Is this enough for a icon? Holy conoly your art is making me cry in joy I love all the colors I'm into 90's and 00's stuff I grew up with neopets and Pokemon also furbies and much more I hope I have enough to order I love your style! x2 Electric Z-Crystals, 418 GP, 100k Credits, x1 Albino Puppod x1 Shiny Puppod, x2 Albino Twin Pichu, x5 Copper Relics, x1 Silver Relic, x3 Grass Z-Fragments, x3 Amber Tokens, x1 Aerodactylite, x1 Steel Statue, x7 Medium Water Gems, x9 Grass Medium Gems, x5 Ghost Medium Gems, x10 Electric Medium Gems, x2 Large Electric Gems, x1 Large Water Gem,

QUOTE originally posted by Buggs

🌸 icon / full art order form 🌸 type of art: Icon references: I was hoping to order a shiny espeon with alien antennae prompt/pose: Sticking out tongue/blep with many color stars/planets. Her name is Zim had her in my head for a week :) She has Zim's personality along with Peridots XD payment: Is this enough for a icon? Holy conoly your art is making me cry in joy I love all the colors I'm into 90's and 00's stuff I grew up with neopets and Pokemon also furbies and much more I hope I have enough to order I love your style! x2 Electric Z-Crystals, 418 GP, 100k Credits, x1 Albino Puppod x1 Shiny Puppod, x2 Albino Twin Pichu, x5 Copper Relics, x1 Silver Relic, x3 Grass Z-Fragments, x3 Amber Tokens, x1 Aerodactylite, x1 Steel Statue, x7 Medium Water Gems, x9 Grass Medium Gems, x5 Ghost Medium Gems, x10 Electric Medium Gems, x2 Large Electric Gems, x1 Large Water Gem,
your words are extremely touching! although some of this isn't on my wants list, i still am going to accept this just because i want to x3
Awwwe tysm ;0; You made my day your to sweet 🌌
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
Hello there! i've been sneaking around here lately and finally i can make my first order <3 type of art: icon references:

prompt/pose: do what you want <3 although maybe i'd like a brown/steampunk goggles (its on the forehead) and short vine on top of the left ear if that makes sense? *completely optional if you don't want to do it though <3 payment: i hope i can maybe get an icon for a shiny mega luxray? i am quite sure its on your wishlist/dreamies list , though if i am wrong i'll just smack the door open and leave
tba

QUOTE originally posted by Inkwill

Hello there! i've been sneaking around here lately and finally i can make my first order <3 type of art: icon references:

prompt/pose: do what you want <3 although maybe i'd like a brown/steampunk goggles (its on the forehead) and short vine on top of the left ear if that makes sense? *completely optional if you don't want to do it though <3 payment: i hope i can maybe get an icon for a shiny mega luxray? i am quite sure its on your wishlist/dreamies list , though if i am wrong i'll just smack the door open and leave
hello! i believe a shiny mega luxray would be worth around 88 zc (based on shiny shinx price + megastone price), i'd require addons as icons are 1500zc ^^
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Curious question, do you take usd? Like paypal? sorry if it says and I just can't read
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page