PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸 the crystarium art/adopt shop 🌸

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

G'raha Tia's AvatarG'raha Tia
i've been meaning to open an art shop for quite some time, tbh! i'm not sure if i want to use a premade template or make my own just yet, so for now.. consider this a setup on the side of the road, in a way. x3

🌸 rules

1. my toyhouse can be found here for crediting if the art is being uploaded onto toyhouse! 2. i can draw pokemon, fusions, hybrids, and fakemon! i can also draw furries, and am comfortable with both bipedal and quadropedal characters 3. i don't charge extra for complex characters, though i may decline if i feel i cannot do the character justice 4. art i do gets added to my catalogue for examples purposes :D

🌸 pricing

icon = 1500 ZC full art = 3000 ZC custom design = 3000 ZC S/A/M bait = 2000 ZC (transparent, similar to top image) i also have characters that can be offered on! all of those are located here: https://toyhou.se/~world/90280.-trade-sale-/characters also, since i've had questions about it, i'd like to clarify i do take usd as well, though my rates are much higher - those prices can be found here!

1 ZC = 5 GP = 5000 Credits ZC / GP / Credits Conversion ~ non-currency payment options ~
Lucky Egg
= 16 ZC
GS Ball
Victory Medal
Psychic Feather
Combat Feather
= 20 ZC
Legendary Seal
Plasma Koa
Tanzaku
Wishing Star
= 25 ZC
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Gracidea Seed
Origin Sash
Clear Bell
Life Antler
Death Wing
= 30 ZC
Tidal Bell
Rusted Sword
Rusted Shield
Rage Feather
Borealis Lantern
= 40 ZC
Any Large Gem
Super Lucky Egg
= 50 ZC
Delta Voucher C
Beads of Ruin
= 60 ZC
Eclipse Flute
Sword of Ruin
Black Prism
Jade Orb
= 80 ZC
Box Box
Daycare Pass x60
= 120 ZC
Any Z-Crystal
= 150 ZC
PR Memory Stick
Shiny Charm
Dead Shiny Charm
= 200 ZC
Übercharm
= 250 ZC
Beast Ball
Azure Flute
= 300 ZC
Type: Null Egg Voucher
= 400 ZC
Delta Voucher M
Hypermode Voucher (28 Days)
= 600 ZC SPECIAL POKEMON (S/A/M/D) PAYMENTS specials have varying values - see the 1dp = 1zc chart here for their zc value (exclusives/variants worth double)! i am also happy to discuss delta special values as i'm quite fond of them :D my wishlist is here, but i am generally open to discuss any specials, especially if they're deltas! s/a/m/d kinaster + delta special eevee/eeveelutions are especially wanted :3 note: i would do ungodly amounts of art for a fairy or dragon delta melanistic kinaster. for real ~ mixed offers are perfectly fine! ~

🌸 order form

🌸 icon / full art order form 🌸 type of art: icon OR full art references: a ref sheet for your oc or a description of a canon pokemon with whatever specific features they should have prompt/pose: what you want the subject to be doing, or the general "vibe" of the image such as the character's expression or any other details payment: what you're offering me as payment (feel free to pm with any questions!) --- 🌸 custom design order form 🌸 type of art: custom design custom details: species, gender presentation (if any), colours, accessories, general character vibe - whatever information you feel i should know! payment: what you're offering me as payment (feel free to pm with any questions!)

🌸 current orders

Crysania - full art EX - accepted

🌸 finished orders

Akito Shinonome - full art WYRMSEEKR - custom design ratboyray - icon Twice - full art Salamaunder - icon Buggs - icon GrilledLettuce - full art

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
Score: 0
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se Banner @dykereisen on Tumblr
reserved just in case
reserved just in case
okay, open! :D
hi type of art: full art references: you can pick anyone on my toyhouse (including the auth-only characters)! prompt/pose: do whatever you want :3 payment: 3 delta voucher m + 8 dcp x60 packs + 2 z crystals
image is official pokemon art; icon is official from witch's heart
silver ☀ he/they/pup ☀ 28

QUOTE originally posted by Exarch

hi type of art: full art references: you can pick anyone on my toyhouse (including the auth-only characters)! prompt/pose: do whatever you want :3 payment: 3 delta voucher m + 8 dcp x60 packs + 2 z crystals
hello my most beloved first customer i will accept this. :3c
WYRMSEEKR's AvatarWYRMSEEKR
hai!! type of art: custom design custom details: a zoroark + mega charizard x hybrid if possible? mainly with the look of a zoroark but with the color scheme of the mega charizard ! fire coming out of the mouth (can be listed as optional) and with the mega charizard x tail (with the fire on the tip still!) and one little accessory i want on the little guy is a black spiked collar? if that fits, let me know if you need more detail!! payment: fully zc!

QUOTE originally posted by WYRMSEEKR

hai!! type of art: custom design custom details: a zoroark + mega charizard x hybrid if possible? mainly with the look of a zoroark but with the color scheme of the mega charizard ! fire coming out of the mouth (can be listed as optional) and with the mega charizard x tail (with the fire on the tip still!) and one little accessory i want on the little guy is a black spiked collar? if that fits, let me know if you need more detail!! payment: fully zc!
i've designed a character with a similar concept in the past so i'm fully confident in this :D (two of my faves tbh) you're free to either pay half up front or pay all when i'm done, it's your choice!
WYRMSEEKR's AvatarWYRMSEEKR

QUOTE originally posted by G'raha Tia

QUOTE originally posted by WYRMSEEKR

i've designed a character with a similar concept in the past so i'm fully confident in this :D (two of my faves tbh) you're free to either pay half up front or pay all when i'm done, it's your choice!
ill pay upfront!! my toyhouse is alphinaud , for any updates! :D
ratboyray's Avatarratboyray
sjjsjsjd sorry to bother! but i wanted to sliiightly update the thing i did but i was too lazy to go to the toyhouse profile where i originally left the comment :'P also ty for reminding me this game exists i had an old account but couldnt remember the password so im getting back into it yippeeeee type of art: icon references: https://toyhou.se/26418850.cherry-bomb#79512052 (it is the custom u recently completed for me sjsjsjsjshsj btw i love them sooooooo much) prompt/pose: a generally silly vibe i guess :3 like maybe smiling, if u wanted a pose, maybe a peace sign? idk :P if u want more details id be glad to give more!! payment: zc

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page